Control Problems

rmasotta

I have an i5 IntelliTouch system. All was fine until several weeks ago when I began finding the pool running outside of the set time. I checked the date and time in the system and they were right. I checked the program for the pool run times and they were right. I tried to set the program again to no avail.

example - with my DAYS set to Monday - Wednesday - Friday and HOURS set to 10:00AM - 2PM, I would find the pool running on the correct day but at say 8:00AM. Or I might find it running on Tuesday at either the correct time or maybe the wrong time.

There doesn't seem to be any pattern. Again, all was well several weeks ago. Is there a reset and clear of the panel?

• 1 month later...
I have an i5 IntelliTouch system. All was fine until several weeks ago when I began finding the pool running outside of the set time. I checked the date and time in the system and they were right. I checked the program for the pool run times and they were right. I tried to set the program again to no avail.

example - with my DAYS set to Monday - Wednesday - Friday and HOURS set to 10:00AM - 2PM, I would find the pool running on the correct day but at say 8:00AM. Or I might find it running on Tuesday at either the correct time or maybe the wrong time.

There doesn't seem to be any pattern. Again, all was well several weeks ago. Is there a reset and clear of the panel?

Did not see your thread till today. Perhaps you have already have found a solution. This sounds like the freeze protection is running. Whenever the temps drop down to about 38 or so, the system will turn on by itself to keep the water moving through the pipes, preventing freezing and damage.