Whoot! They Dropped It Off Today!

great white

Well, the dealer dropped off the grandee today!

The electrician showed up and hour later.

She's all filled up, the chems are going in (gradually and according to the start up "recipe") and the heater is bringing up the temp.

Should be all balanced out and properly heated for a nice friday after work soak.

We can't wait!

B)

She's all filled up, the chems are going in (gradually and according to the start up "recipe") and the heater is bringing up the temp.

Should be all balanced out and properly heated for a nice friday after work soak.

We can't wait!

B)

Should be good for Thursday after work soak!

We can't wait!

B)

Should be good for Thursday after work soak!

Nah, still adding chems. Go to work tomorrow, start adding chlorine after work.

Oddly enough, it started off at 50 degrees right out of the hose, now three hours later and it's still 50 degrees on the display. It's not going up, but it hasn't dropped any temp either. No error codes on the display, no flashing leds on the side light, Circ pump working and we followed the start up proceedures.

Hmmmm........getting a little concerned.........it's -3 C here right now......

Spoke too soon it seems.

12 hrs overnight, it's still at 51 degrees.

Did the reset proceedure this morning and the spa tech will be out today.

Grrrr..........if that frickin' electrician screwed up the heater by turning the wrong breaker on first, he'll be buying us a new spa.....

Something is wrong. My water was also around 50 degrees from the hose, but I was up to 102 in five or six hours if I remember correctly. I know for sure it was same day.

Spoke too soon it seems.

Grrrr..........if that frickin' electrician screwed up the heater by turning the wrong breaker on first, he'll be buying us a new spa.....

Something is wrong. My water was also around 50 degrees from the hose, but I was up to 102 in five or six hours if I remember correctly. I know for sure it was same day.

Aha!

The spa tech was just here. Seems the electrician hooked the power supply fr the heater up to the wrong terminal in the spa control box. He swapped the wire over, turned on the power and "click" on came the heater.

Now the wife is calling the electrician to give him hell and see what he intends to do about it. At the very least, we are not paying full price for the job. I feel bad for the poor guy, even I'm scard of my 130 lb woman......

Aha!

The spa tech was just here. Seems the electrician hooked the power supply fr the heater up to the wrong terminal in the spa control box. He swapped the wire over, turned on the power and "click" on came the heater.

Now the wife is calling the electrician to give him hell and see what he intends to do about it. At the very least, we are not paying full price for the job. I feel bad for the poor guy, even I'm scard of my 130 lb woman......

Other than hooking up power wires to the terminals in the box, I'm wondering why the electrician was even messing with the lead from the box to the heater? Are you sure that whomever delivered the tub didnt mess up? Or was it messed up from the factory?

I guess I wouldnt sweat the electrician. It was an annoyance, but no harm done, no damage. You have your tub now, get it warmed up and enjoy it.

Aha!

Other than hooking up power wires to the terminals in the box, I'm wondering why the electrician was even messing with the lead from the box to the heater? Are you sure that whomever delivered the tub didnt mess up? Or was it messed up from the factory?

I guess I wouldnt sweat the electrician. It was an annoyance, but no harm done, no damage. You have your tub now, get it warmed up and enjoy it.

I think you misunderstood. It was the connection to the control box, not the control box to the heater....

Spoke too soon it seems.

My Electrician did the same thing on my Grandee.......Love our tub......enjoy!

Aha!