What Brand Test Strips Do You Use

Fatlip

What brand test strips do you use. I have the Aquachek brand that came with the Hotspring spa. I use the Taylor kit too, but use strips for the daily reading. Whats the best strip to use and any info on the best deals out there would be great.

The strips I use tell me chlorine, ph, total alkalinty.

Thanks,

Rick

I was very reluctant to use test strips instead of my Taylor kit...but I have had good results using Leisure Time Test Strips. I understand the dilemma with test strips (variables, color sight, contact time, consistent readings, etc.) in comparison to using the Taylor, but I have adapted well and the test strips are working fine for more frequent spot-checks.

I recently bought 12-each of the 50-count strips from an eBay auction for less than $5-each delivered...keep watch and maybe you may find a similar deal.

Here is a fair price online ($6.79 each), especially in comparison to my local spa shop price ($12.99 each):

http://www.yardandpool.com/SearchResults.a...ime+test+strips

I was very reluctant to use test strips instead of my Taylor kit...but I have had good results using Leisure Time Test Strips. I understand the dilemma with test strips (variables, color sight, contact time, consistent readings, etc.) in comparison to using the Taylor, but I have adapted well and the test strips are working fine for more frequent spot-checks.

I recently bought 12-each of the 50-count strips from an eBay auction for less than $5-each delivered...keep watch and maybe you may find a similar deal.

Here is a fair price online ($6.79 each), especially in comparison to my local spa shop price ($12.99 each):

Care to sell me your Taylor test kit?

Care to sell me your Taylor test kit?

Man I would be lost with out that kit, I just want a good, fast test strip to use when time is short.