Bought A New Hotsprings Jetsetter Today.

Fatlip

After 10 months of looking and figuring out what spa and where it was going, I made a dissension today and bought the Jetsetter . It was in my realistic price range and is a top of the line product. I decided to replace my decking boards with Azek plastic decking and will reinforce the framing around the tub area.. The decking needed replacing and the framing is very sound.

The tubs I was interested in were the Hotspring Prodigy, Vanguard, Caldera Hawaiian, D 1 Lotus BAY, Costco CSXI80 . In the end they all were over my budget, because the deck wasn't wide enough for anything bigger then a Jetsetter, and would of had to pore a slab,etc, and still fix the deck. That Costco price almost sucked me in, but in the end I got a nice tub to soak my sore back and joints and a very nice deck.

Ill tell ya, This sight really helped alot over the months, reading, reading and some more reading and thanks to all.

O by the way, the Jetsetter was $5900.00 with tax, Delivered, set-up, steps, cover lifter, tri-x filters, starter kit, 220/v circuit breaker box. Seams reasonable, what do you all think?

Thanks again ,

Rick

Yippee! Welcome to the soaking family! I have a 2001 Jetsetter best money I ever spent. What year and what colors did you get? Can you post some pictures.

Best Wishes,

hottublady

Hello, I got the 2009 spa with top side controls. The colors are coastal gray with sand shell. I went with sand hoping it will hide any scratches that might happen down the road. The spa will be delivered in two weeks, so no pics yet.

Yippee! Welcome to the soaking family! I have a 2001 Jetsetter best money I ever spent. What year and what colors did you get? Can you post some pictures.

Best Wishes,

hottublady

Hello, I got the 2009 spa with top side controls. The colors are coastal gray with sand shell. I went with sand hoping it will hide any scratches that might happen down the road. The spa will be delivered in two weeks, so no pics yet.

Nice color combo, I've been looking at the new ones and they sure are nice...keep going back and forth whether I should keep this one until it goes out..but it is a hot springs so that could be forever! Or sell this one on craigslist and get a new one with all the bells and whistles. I really like the double motto on the new ones and the larger cool down bench. Let us know how you like it when you get it all installed!

Congratulations! Hot Spring makes an awesome hot tub. The Jetsetter is my favorite model too. :) We sell quite a few of them here in Montana. Fantastic couples spa. :)

Sounds like you got a very good deal on the price too!