First Refill - A Few Queries

uk user

We've just completed our first refill of our ( dare i say it?!?!?!) Master Spa Legacy Enterprise. It's about 2 months since it was first set up. Have had no probs at all so far but since we refilled it the ozonator seems to have bigger bubbles coming out of it and they are pulsing out rather than a smooth flow, this is accompanied by a glugging noise which could be the bigger bubbles.

Has anyone any idea what could be causing this, sounds like it could be an air bubble or something maybe. How would we cure that. Due to the good old English weather ( it's been chucking it down all week ), we haven't had the side panel of so i can't tell you what make of ozonator it is or anything but i do know it's a corona discharge one.

Also when we charged the tub up after refilling the display went through it's rundown and then when it showed pr for priming the tub didn't do anything for about 5 mins and then the jets started up and it started heating. Tried shutting it down and trying it again but it still never did anything when pr was showing. Anyone any ideas on that?

Thanks for any help given. :D

We've just completed our first refill of our ( dare i say it?!?!?!) Master Spa Legacy Enterprise.

since we refilled it the ozonator seems to have bigger bubbles coming out of it and they are pulsing out rather than a smooth flow, this is accompanied by a glugging noise which could be the bigger bubbles.

Why put 'dare I say it' Lets hope no one on here knocks your purchase I certainly will not. You have chosen a spa which is right for you. People should just accept that.

That is interesting about the larger bubbles after a refill we notice that our spa does this as well, but when the water gets older they seem to get smaller. It will be interesting what others say about this.

I have never noticed our bubbles pulsing out, however sometimes after a refill the bubbles from the ozonator do make a gurgling sound, but this disappears after a day or two. I think it is just trapped air.

We've just completed our first refill of our ( dare i say it?!?!?!) Master Spa Legacy Enterprise.

since we refilled it the ozonator seems to have bigger bubbles coming out of it and they are pulsing out rather than a smooth flow, this is accompanied by a glugging noise which could be the bigger bubbles.

Why put 'dare I say it' Lets hope no one on here knocks your purchase I certainly will not. You have chosen a spa which is right for you. People should just accept that.

That is interesting about the larger bubbles after a refill we notice that our spa does this as well, but when the water gets older they seem to get smaller. It will be interesting what others say about this.

I have never noticed our bubbles pulsing out, however sometimes after a refill the bubbles from the ozonator do make a gurgling sound, but this disappears after a day or two. I think it is just trapped air.

Rather than trapped air, maybe it's trapped water in the line? When you shut down there is no force through the line and the water is allowed to flow back per say. Then when you start back up the bubbles build behind the trapped water untill they are large enough to evacuate. You will know if it clears up in a few days and the water in the line evacuates. Just a thought.

Rather than trapped air, maybe it's trapped water in the line? When you shut down there is no force through the line and the water is allowed to flow back per say. Then when you start back up the bubbles build behind the trapped water untill they are large enough to evacuate. You will know if it clears up in a few days and the water in the line evacuates. Just a thought.

The bubbles changing after a water change is not totally uncommon. As to exactly why, not sure overall but I've seen it caused by debris or flash on the edge of the jet where it releases into the tub. This causes it to hold back the bubbles until they build up enough pressure to release and the cycle repeats. I've seen success by taking a drill bit (just a bit smaller than the orifice) in the spa and just by hand LOOSELY running it in the jet to make sure there is no obstruction.