Sundance Curcuit Board

ivan355

Hello everyone, this is my first post and I need some advise.

I have not run my sundance since last fall. When I filled it and turned it on the watchdog ---- showed on the panel. I called a service guy(no sundance dealer around here) and he showed this morning and tested the tub. Everything showed good, so he says the board needs to be replaced.

The board #6600-027 rev4.50c. There seems to be two boards for the 750, are they interchangable?

Any advice or help you can give me will be much appreciated.

Ivan.

I have not run my sundance since last fall. When I filled it and turned it on the watchdog ---- showed on the panel. I called a service guy(no sundance dealer around here) and he showed this morning and tested the tub. Everything showed good, so he says the board needs to be replaced.

The board #6600-027 rev4.50c. There seems to be two boards for the 750, are they interchangable?

Ivan.

There are 2 boards, 6600-027 (This is the correct one) comes with rev4.50d and is for spas that have a circ pump, 6600-059 for a non-circ pump model, you can use this board and reuse you original eprom.

But, I'd bet you don't need a pc board. Most of the time, It's a bad temp sensor on sundance spas that cause a watchdog mode. (part 6600-167) It's about 40.00 as opposed to 400.00 for a board.

If I'm wrong your only out 40 bucks, but if I'm right you saved 400.00... definetly worth a shot, and you could change that sensor your self.

Let me know if it works.

Ivan.

There are 2 boards, 6600-027 (This is the correct one) comes with rev4.50d and is for spas that have a circ pump, 6600-059 for a non-circ pump model, you can use this board and reuse you original eprom.

But, I'd bet you don't need a pc board. Most of the time, It's a bad temp sensor on sundance spas that cause a watchdog mode. (part 6600-167) It's about 40.00 as opposed to 400.00 for a board.

If I'm wrong your only out 40 bucks, but if I'm right you saved 400.00... definetly worth a shot, and you could change that sensor your self.

Let me know if it works.

Thank You for the information Otis. Great advise.

I'll order one and let you know what happens.

Ivan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ivan.

Let me know if it works.

Thank You very much for your perfect advise

Been sick the last month but did invest in a sensor like you said, and now the tub is up and running since last night. The board they wanted here in Ontario Canada was $720.00, the sensor $40.00. Your advice saved me a pile of money.

Again Thank You.

Ivan.