Looking For A New Hot Tub

cnjm

Hello All,

My wife and I are looking to buy a new hot tube. We have it down to two brands. The first is Tiger River Spas (Bengal) from Spring Dance Hot tubes and the second is Caldera Spas (the Cumberland) also from Spring Dance Hot Tubes. I have heard that the service is really good and that both hot tubs a very good. I wanted to hear from the pros that have hot tubs. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello All,

My wife and I are looking to buy a new hot tube. We have it down to two brands. The first is Tiger River Spas (Bengal) from Spring Dance Hot tubes and the second is Caldera Spas (the Cumberland) also from Spring Dance Hot Tubes. I have heard that the service is really good and that both hot tubs a very good. I wanted to hear from the pros that have hot tubs. Any help would be appreciated.

Can't go wrong with either of those brands. Both are made by Watkins Manufacturing (who makes Hot Spring Spas). Great customer support, and backed by Masco Corporation (Behr Paints, Delta Faucets, Kraft Maid Cabinets, etc).

As a Hot Spring dealer, I also sell the Tiger River model line. They are a great product. Basically the same spa as a Hot Spring, minus a couple features (no-bypass filtration, ozone, color changing lights). Very efficient, very reliable hot tubs to be sure.

I don't sell the Caldera line, however they are equipped very similar to the Hot Spring line these days, so efficiency and reliability should be darn near the same. If you've heard great things about that particular hot tub dealer, you can't go wrong with Caldera or Tiger River.

Good luck!

Hello All,

Can't go wrong with either of those brands. Both are made by Watkins Manufacturing (who makes Hot Spring Spas). Great customer support, and backed by Masco Corporation (Behr Paints, Delta Faucets, Kraft Maid Cabinets, etc).

As a Hot Spring dealer, I also sell the Tiger River model line. They are a great product. Basically the same spa as a Hot Spring, minus a couple features (no-bypass filtration, ozone, color changing lights). Very efficient, very reliable hot tubs to be sure.

I don't sell the Caldera line, however they are equipped very similar to the Hot Spring line these days, so efficiency and reliability should be darn near the same. If you've heard great things about that particular hot tub dealer, you can't go wrong with Caldera or Tiger River.

Good luck!

Hello,

We have a Tiger Rivers Bengel and have had nothing but problems with it for almost 10 years. We've had the heater replaced 3 times, the heat sensor replaced, the shell has cracked several times and been repaired, and it's had a couple of leaks. Right now it's leaking and we've been told that it's an "in foam" leak and it's going to cost about $1500 to fix. We're over it. Tomorrow we are purchasing a Sundance spa. Maybe we just got a lemon, but we'll never buy another Hot Springs spa (Tiger River).

Good luck.