Castcore Cover Puffing

salp

I have a "castcore" cover from arctic, and I notice that one side seems to be "puffing out"... that is, the vinyl looks ballooned, but the other side is fine... anyone have this issue?.... it almost seems like the one side has too much air trapped in it... it's been like this since day 1, and to be honest I never thought really anything of it until recently when I cleaned the cover.

The top of my cover puffs out when either the blower or venturi air is on. I don't get it on the sides. Mine "deflates" shortly after all the air features are turned off. The air finds its way in through the vent hole on the underside of the cover. To me it's no big deal.

• 4 months later...

Sorry to bring back an old post, but I just wanted to touch base on this...

So far through this winter, this is what I have noticed... 1 side of the cover stays puffed out all the time, and it has a layer of ice under the snow.... the other half of the cover is fine... never puffs out and there is no ice under the snow. t I want some advice/info from anyone is possible...

is there something i should look for....

thank you.

update: i unzipped the cover and i dont see any rips in the foil or anything like that... i wonder if thing was sealed with air already in it....