New Arctic Glacier

glaciercory

New tub should be here this week. Any helpful tips or suggestions from Arctic owners?? Set up will be done by their guy anything I should or could be looking into??? Yes I went with the Onzen. Input from present Arctic owners may prove useful. Anything to help the "newbie" along. Thank you

Have you tested your water yet to see what you will need to balance it? This way you won't get a bunch of stuff you don't need.

New tub should be here this week. Any helpful tips or suggestions from Arctic owners?? Set up will be done by their guy anything I should or could be looking into??? Yes I went with the Onzen. Input from present Arctic owners may prove useful. Anything to help the "newbie" along. Thank you

Welcome to owning an Arctic Spa. I also have an Arctic Glacier with Onzen that is now 14 months old. The only problem that I had is that it quit making chlorine and the Onzen Electrodes needed to be replaced.

Just yesterday it was time to replace the water with new. It was also the first time that I cleaned the jets. Was surprised after 14 months of use the jets looked like new and very little work was needed to clean them.

Wife an I use the tub about 3 times a week and I have the Onzen generator set to run for 8 hours a day. If I go on vacation for a week I cut the time in half and only run the Onzen system 4 hours a day until I get back.

If you have any questions fee free to ask.

Chuck

Welcome to owning an Arctic Spa. I also have an Arctic Glacier with Onzen that is now 14 months old. The only problem that I had is that it quit making chlorine and the Onzen Electrodes needed to be replaced.

Just yesterday it was time to replace the water with new. It was also the first time that I cleaned the jets. Was surprised after 14 months of use the jets looked like new and very little work was needed to clean them.

Wife an I use the tub about 3 times a week and I have the Onzen generator set to run for 8 hours a day. If I go on vacation for a week I cut the time in half and only run the Onzen system 4 hours a day until I get back.

If you have any questions fee free to ask.

Chuck

Thanks for the input people!! I will indeed get my water tested beforehand...chuck and roger thanks again! Keep the good stuff comin'......