I Just Bought My New Spa! :d

pLaF

Hey everyone,

Well, the search is over people...my mind is set:

I am now the new owner of a Jacuzzi J-480 with new J-1000 Audio system with Ipod Station! :D . Skirting : Roasted Chestnut and with Platinum for the Acrylic ! :)

I would like to thank everyone that posted comments and personal & professional experiences! You help me a lot in my stressful shopping! I can't wait to finally relax in my new baby :) .

In 10 days, approximately ! And trust me, I am counting the days!

I would like to ask a final favor to all the expert. I finally made up my mind... now what should I do in the next 10 days waiting? As for the setup and everything. I know i'm going to put it on dust, each dealer said different depth. I was aiming for 8" to play it safe. Electrician is on standby the second the spa is on the ground for a new panel and for the plug-in .

What else should I do?

Thanks a lot again!! :wub:

Hey everyone,

I am now the new owner of a Jacuzzi J-480 with new J-1000 Audio system with Ipod Station! :D . Skirting : Roasted Chestnut and with Platinum for the Acrylic ! :)

I would like to thank everyone that posted comments and personal & professional experiences! You help me a lot in my stressful shopping! I can't wait to finally relax in my new baby :) .

I would like to ask a final favor to all the expert. I finally made up my mind... now what should I do in the next 10 days waiting? As for the setup and everything. I know i'm going to put it on dust, each dealer said different depth. I was aiming for 8" to play it safe. Electrician is on standby the second the spa is on the ground for a new panel and for the plug-in .

What else should I do?

Test your source water to see what you need to balance it. This way you don't get a bunch of stuff you don't need!!!

Hey everyone,

What else should I do?

I'd recommend a solid concrete pad over small gravel, dirt, etc. I just had a customer last week with a Keys Backyard tub that was about 2 years old and the framing is already coming apart badly as the ground has shifted a bit. Admittedly, your tub is much higher in quality, but a solid base is highly recommended.

John

Hey everyone,

What else should I do?

Test your source water to see what you need to balance it. This way you don't get a bunch of stuff you don't need!!!

I just want to make sure I understand. I'm going to fill up my tub with my hose ( I really don't have other choices lol ) , so you want me to fill up a bucket and test the water in it in advance ? That's smart... :ph34r: (Ninja smart) Assuming I understand.

As for the photos of my set up, I will definitely take before , during and after results! I just can't wait to have it!! :lol: