Clearwater Monaco 2009 - Good Price?

TBD

7500 + tax This is the signature clearwater monaco, covermate I, steps, cover, chemical kit,delivery.

It was a floor model, had water in it for about a month.

It seems like a hell of a deal, but I just wanted to make sure. We had originally been interested in the smaller XS86L or St Andrew Gold. But this is 1000 cheaper then the St Andrew would be and 1000 more then what the XS would be....

7500 + tax This is the signature clearwater monaco, covermate I, steps, cover, chemical kit,delivery.

It seems like a hell of a deal, but I just wanted to make sure. We had originally been interested in the smaller XS86L or St Andrew Gold. But this is 1000 cheaper then the St Andrew would be and 1000 more then what the XS would be....

Thats better than a hell of a deal. I normally sell that spa for around $11.5k

Thats better than a hell of a deal. I normally sell that spa for around $11.5k

Thanks for the feedback castletonia! We got the spa and absolutely love it. Im really glad we decided on clearwater. We had it narrowed down to Artic, clearwater and hotsprings and really, there wasnt much clearwater didnt win out on.. we are 100% happy with it.