Revelations

spababe

My! My! What a ding dong is going on here! I have just purchased a lovely new hot tub from a very reputable company here in the UK and am glad I did not get it from any of you dealers. This remark is not intended to be derogatory to anyone in particular but is just an observation and an eyeopener into what appears to be the shady world of spa wheeling and dealing.

You may not have thought how much damage your rantings are making on the spa scene.

More and more people are considering becoming hot tubs owners and so this forum is being read my millions of people across the world . I like Paintsunni am new to "hot tubbing" and, moreover, like many new owners were hoping this site would offer some honest, genuine unbiased advice, however, we as readers are having a peep into a very dodgy and contrived forum and are also taking note of various spa manufacturers and dealers that are playing perfidious and crooked games with our hard earnt money.

I feel this is doing the spa business alot of harm, in particular certain mentioned spas on these postings. If their engineering is anything like their command of the English language, then...........draw your own conclusions.

Sellers beware..........Public be aware!

My! My! What a ding dong is going on here! I have just purchased a lovely new hot tub from a very reputable company here in the UK and am glad I did not get it from any of you dealers. This remark is not intended to be derogatory to anyone in particular but is just an observation and an eyeopener into what appears to be the shady world of spa wheeling and dealing.

You may not have thought how much damage your rantings are making on the spa scene.

More and more people are considering becoming hot tubs owners and so this forum is being read my millions of people across the world . I like Paintsunni am new to "hot tubbing" and, moreover, like many new owners were hoping this site would offer some honest, genuine unbiased advice, however, we as readers are having a peep into a very dodgy and contrived forum and are also taking note of various spa manufacturers and dealers that are playing perfidious and crooked games with our hard earnt money.

I feel this is doing the spa business alot of harm, in particular certain mentioned spas on these postings. If their engineering is anything like their command of the English language, then...........draw your own conclusions.

As a new owner, I joined for the same reason. What I have found is that one always has to be careful of the advice and the giver. There are lots of people who offer solid information and good advice. There are others who offer opinions, rants and nothing more. The great part of free speech is that there is always and antidote: more free speech.

Beware of strong opinions that lack substantive facts and good luck in your search .

As a new owner, I joined for the same reason. What I have found is that one always has to be careful of the advice and the giver. There are lots of people who offer solid information and good advice. There are others who offer opinions, rants and nothing more. The great part of free speech is that there is always and antidote: more free speech.

Beware of strong opinions that lack substantive facts and good luck in your search .

Its not just me!!!!!!!!! More people Think with logic and and know the value of a dollar and don't appreciate being rooked out of thousands over a phasod of a better product when in fact there is very little difference other then substantial cost.

as for Mr. mendoza. I am sure you did question the huge disparity in cost, your case was 5k easily. You have had issues with your spa and shouldn't have but you are not the norm, unfortunatly it was you!

My freind has a Sundance tub perported to be a quality spa and is in a dispute over microcrazeing of the shell in which the dealer support just bowed out so its the factory and the consumer much like you Mr. Mendoza. Good news is you do have a warranty and a company that will service your spa but for 5k less and her local dealer who won't help her now.. so much for dealer support. I hope for my freind aand Mr. Mendoza things work out well. I feel they will.

Wonder how this gal found the forum

I hide no secrets. I bought my spa off of auction. ebay UK, like lots of people are now doing here. It was brand new in all the packing. Paid £3000. It's got all the widgets. It was made in USA, imported here and was sold to me via ebay, from a dealership that lives about 15miles away. We collect them ourselves on trailers, or flat bed lorries that you can hire out, they are forklifted on by the dealer, then we get about 8 friends to help unload and put in position. It's not difficult. It's a super tub, really top quality and I knew other people who had bought them. I will not mention the name in case I am accused of advertising, but there's a whole list of buyers and their comments on the net for anyone to read. We all use Aquafinesse which was supplied as a 6mth start up...I think to promote the product, and in the hope that we purchase more when needed. It's a great promotion deal and so far knocks spots off of any other spa or chemicals.

In answer to your question of how I found you, I like millions...and I mean millions.....just typed into google, "spa forums and advice" and up pops your name with plenty others. People tap into google all sorts of things. So before you buy a product, you need to read and understand the subject, whether it be from horses to hymns, boomerangs to bottoms! google has it all and everyone here in the UK is reading all the stuff out there on offer. People might say, ah, but what guarantee have you got when your 1-2yrs runs out,..... the guarantee is what you see and read, it's a great tub...good USA product, no problems at all and for£2000- £3000, if it last a few years, what the hec, who really wants to pay for a lifetime guarantee! Anyway is that the lifetime of the dealer, the tub or maybe......... You? Has your plasma tv got lifetime guarantee?

If a pump or heater should go wrong, then they aren't dear to replace, the tub is fibreglass.....boats that sail the sea for years and years are made of fibreglass, so in comparision, the tub in your garden is getting light use!

Guys get real, don't pay the earth for something that is really a basically made product ie a large bath... with a posh name. I own a successful business myself, [nothing to do with tubs by the way], and I know the rules of marketing. You can pay a little for alittle, you can pay alot for alot and you can pay alot for alittle but you can with research and knowledge pay a little for alot. So likewise...wheel and deal with those dealers! :)

I hide no secrets. I bought my spa off of auction. ebay UK, like lots of people are now doing here. It was brand new in all the packing. Paid £3000. It's got all the widgets. It was made in USA, imported here and was sold to me via ebay, from a dealership that lives about 15miles away. We collect them ourselves on trailers, or flat bed lorries that you can hire out, they are forklifted on by the dealer, then we get about 8 friends to help unload and put in position. It's not difficult. It's a super tub, really top quality and I knew other people who had bought them. I will not mention the name in case I am accused of advertising, but there's a whole list of buyers and their comments on the net for anyone to read. We all use Aquafinesse which was supplied as a 6mth start up...I think to promote the product, and in the hope that we purchase more when needed. It's a great promotion deal and so far knocks spots off of any other spa or chemicals.

In answer to your question of how I found you, I like millions...and I mean millions.....just typed into google, "spa forums and advice" and up pops your name with plenty others. People tap into google all sorts of things. So before you buy a product, you need to read and understand the subject, whether it be from horses to hymns, boomerangs to bottoms! google has it all and everyone here in the UK is reading all the stuff out there on offer. People might say, ah, but what guarantee have you got when your 1-2yrs runs out,..... the guarantee is what you see and read, it's a great tub...good USA product, no problems at all and for£2000- £3000, if it last a few years, what the hec, who really wants to pay for a lifetime guarantee! Anyway is that the lifetime of the dealer, the tub or maybe......... You? Has your plasma tv got lifetime guarantee?

If a pump or heater should go wrong, then they aren't dear to replace, the tub is fibreglass.....boats that sail the sea for years and years are made of fibreglass, so in comparision, the tub in your garden is getting light use!

Guys get real, don't pay the earth for something that is really a basically made product ie a large bath... with a posh name. I own a successful business myself, [nothing to do with tubs by the way], and I know the rules of marketing. You can pay a little for alittle, you can pay alot for alot and you can pay alot for alittle but you can with research and knowledge pay a little for alot. So likewise...wheel and deal with those dealers! :)

That;s exactly my point and you say it smashingly! Knowledge is power and do not relly on the dealer for the best price! I assume 3000 pounds is about $5000.00 U.S. dollars?

Hydrospa Perhaps....P.E.II???? MMMMM :ph34r:

If their engineering is anything like their command of the English language, then...........draw your own conclusions.

Lack of command of the English lanquage has nothing to do with the quality of spa manufacturing. It's a common problem over here in the States. But then English engineering is not the best in the world either, I think the Germans have that one covered.