Need A New Tub 6 Yr Cal Spas Sucks

We purchased a Cal spa 6 years ago and have no functioning jets. They will not repair (we have asked them for the last 2 years). Now that the temp sensor is gone and the motor has an issue we will replace rather fix. It seems we have a lemon, but what we would like to know is what opinions you have as to a good tub to withstand the CO rockies weather and rentors that use our home. Thanks for any guidance you can give us.

We purchased a Cal spa 6 years ago and have no functioning jets. They will not repair (we have asked them for the last 2 years). Now that the temp sensor is gone and the motor has an issue we will replace rather fix. It seems we have a lemon, but what we would like to know is what opinions you have as to a good tub to withstand the CO rockies weather and rentors that use our home. Thanks for any guidance you can give us.

I'm not a big Cal fan but I gotta think there is still life in it.

Anyway, I'd personally stick to one of the top brands like Caldera, D1, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, Marquis and Sundance which all should do well in your cold climate. I don't know if you're in a very metropolitan area that will give you many choices but go to their dealer locators and see who is local and if you don't have many of those to choose from I'd add others such as Artesian, Arctic and Beachcomber as well.

I'm pretty sure there are several Hot Spring dealers in Colorado. Hot Spring is a very good brand in the cold climates like the Rockies. :) We've dealt in Hot Springs since about 1982 here in Montana and they've done fantastic for us. We've done other brands, but ultimately stuck with Hot Spring.

Here's a link to the Hot Spring site. You can punch in your zip code at the very top of the page to find your dealer.

http://www.hotspring.com/index_spas_hot_spring.html

Caldera & Sundance are also good brands to consider.

I'm not a big Cal fan but I gotta think there is still life in it.

Anyway, I'd personally stick to one of the top brands like Caldera, D1, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, Marquis and Sundance which all should do well in your cold climate. I don't know if you're in a very metropolitan area that will give you many choices but go to their dealer locators and see who is local and if you don't have many of those to choose from I'd add others such as Artesian, Arctic and Beachcomber as well.

Thanks for your quick response - we were quoted about $1900 to fix the jets not to mention the temp sensor as well as the motor issue we now have. We have a 2nd home in Winter Park, CO and have 2 dealers local. Thanks for the help.

I'm pretty sure there are several Hot Spring dealers in Colorado. Hot Spring is a very good brand in the cold climates like the Rockies. :) We've dealt in Hot Springs since about 1982 here in Montana and they've done fantastic for us. We've done other brands, but ultimately stuck with Hot Spring.

Here's a link to the Hot Spring site. You can punch in your zip code at the very top of the page to find your dealer.

http://www.hotspring.com/index_spas_hot_spring.html

Caldera & Sundance are also good brands to consider.

I got a quote for a Hot Springs Aria with sound system for $10,800 including crane, carting off the old one, electrical work, set up. Is it good, fair, bad? Thx