Arctic Error Codes

apradman

• 3 weeks later...

The Owners manual doesn't list them but sometimes you get a card (placard) with the tub that has them.

The ones I know are (and I've copied the Arctic service dept below for further info)

HL-

This indicates a High Limit condition. The temperature protection system is reporting that the water temperature has exceeded safe limits, and has shut down the heater. As long as the HL switch is tripped, the heater will not come on, even if the water is actually cooling down. This does not necessarily mean that your water has overheated; there are other factors that can cause this particular report.

The first thing to do is to shut off the GFCI breaker for the spa, wait 10 seconds, then turn the breaker back on. This will force a system reboot (yes, your spa is run by a little computer!) and restore all settings to factory default. If this clears up the HL report, all is well. Simply re-enter your filtration cycles and other custom settings.

However, if the HL condition remains, or happens again within a short time, please contact your dealer for service.

FLO

If a "FLO" error message is displayed on your topside control, it means that a pump was running but the system could not detect any water pressure. To protect your spa, the system will shut the pump down.

Here are some tips:

1. Remove the filter and run the spa. If the FLO error goes away, clean and/or replace the filter. DO NOT run the spa without a filter.

2. Check water level and refill to approximately 4" below the bottom of the pillows (recommended fill level may vary with model, year, and series. Check with your dealer)

3. Check that all water valves (ball valves) are open.

4. Call your dealer or service supplier if the problem persists.

CLE

This message is displayed to remind you to clean the filter cartridge on the spa. The display will start blinking with the "CLE". Clear the message by pressing any key on the keypad.

Blinking Panel

A blinking or flashing display lets you know that a power failure has occurred and all settings have returned to default. After a power-up, on the first 10 seconds the display will alternate between the software number and revision; the display will then blink until somebody presses a key.

To correct this, press any key to reset the system. Then reprogram all desired parameters such as filter cycle, set temperature, etc.

That all I could find online - I'll check my card at home when I get a chance as well as I think there may be a couple more...

Cheers

Calvin

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have a list of all the error codes used with Arctic tubs. Thanks

Your Arctic Spas dealer should have this, or can access it from the dealer section of our web site.