Patches for Vinyl Liner

Guest Yvonne

Any idea how long (hopefully it is long) patches in liners last? Will they survive a few years at least or do I have the chance of them springing a leak thus having to re-patch every year or so?

The patch glue we sell (Bond Adhesives) when used with a piece of vinyl will actually be stronger than the original liner because it is twice as thick. And you can apply it right under water

• 2 years later...

@my pools leak sometimes :angry:

Answering questions with good information is helpful to customers, but simply spamming by answering multiple 2 1/2 year old questions with nothing more than a link to your website is not helpful and not appreciated.

If you have something to say, please stick around and answer a few questions. A link to your website in your signature line is fine when the answer has some benefit.

But if you are just here to spam and run, then it is less appreciated by all, especially the pros! That type of activity will do nothing but bring down the quality of the board and the benefit to the consumer.

If you have a problem with my opinion, please feel free to post it here or to send me an email.

John