To Those Sick And Tired Of The Spammers Here.

Cougar

I finally got fed up with the spam on this forum and the moderators reluctance/absence of mind/refusal to remove the trash. A quick Google search brought me these two forums in which to replace this once fine forum. They are:

http://www.poolforum.com/pf2/index.php

http://spaforums.com/

I looked over both forums and found that the moderators do a great job in policing them. Goodbye "Pool & Spa Forum" and a POX on any idiots who visit, buy, give heed or business to any of the spammers here.

Proof once again I do a fine job moderating!

If you are indeed a mod here, you are out of your mind if you think you are doing a 'fine job'. This forum is littered with ****, dating site sickos, and spam of all types. If you are indeed a 'mod' here, you are truly pathetic and should wake up, fool.

Hes a mod... but does not have full admin privleges... The real ADMIN needs to disable guest posting.

Yes, it is obvious he/she does not have full admin privs... or else he/she actually *approves* of the extraneous garbage posted. Killing guest posting is a great idea. At least their IP could be permanently banned.

Yes, it is obvious he/she does not have full admin privs... or else he/she actually *approves* of the extraneous garbage posted. Killing guest posting is a great idea. At least their IP could be permanently banned.

The house has been cleaned so we may now become an informative board , no need to dwell on it stop whining and lets move on already.

My sweet dear Cougar, I am not a moderator here. Nor do I have the ability to make any changes of any kind, other than to my own messages, here. I am however a moderator at one of the message boards where you consider "moderators do a great job in policing them" (as well as my own hot tub spa message board, and a number of boards of other topics............ what can I say, I'm a trusted message board addict :P ).

I do now expect a pathetic appology in a foolish manner from you :D

As for you Stevie........... WTF is with that girlie "i" ??? Congrats on the new job! I can tell from your posts tonihgt you're feeling on top of the world. Seriously, I couldn't be happier for you! You now going to be at the Aqua show? My offer of a plane ticket for you is still good. I might even be able to swing the wife........... if she's cute (there's gotta be a garbage can lid joke here somewhere).

As for you Stevie........... WTF is with that girlie "i" ??? Congrats on the new job! I can tell from your posts tonihgt you're feeling on top of the world. Seriously, I couldn't be happier for you! You now going to be at the Aqua show? My offer of a plane ticket for you is still good. I might even be able to swing the wife........... if she's cute (there's gotta be a garbage can lid joke here somewhere).

Ohhh that apology should be a mushy one! :wub: Oh and it seems "Steve" was already taken and I'm not big on Stephen so it was the next logical choice! :P The only "girlie" Stevie I know is Stevie Nicks so I'm guessing most after that are of the male variety!!

Thanks my friend for the congrats! We'll talk about Aqua as it gets closer. Moocho appreciated! I gotta go take the trash out now and no Jimmy, there's no need to look around the living room for any missing persons! :P Do you know he called ME trash Doc? Oh, it was ugly and I was so upset.... :lol:

Believe it or not, my wife has never been to Vegas and she's always wanted to go. We've just never made it there together for some reason in the 20+ years we've been together. And HELL YEAH she's cute! :D

Talk soon...

Steve

My sweet dear Cougar, I am not a moderator here. Nor do I have the ability to make any changes of any kind, other than to my own messages, here. I am however a moderator at one of the message boards where you consider "moderators do a great job in policing them" (as well as my own hot tub spa message board, and a number of boards of other topics............ what can I say, I'm a trusted message board addict :P ).

I have a hot wife as well, will ya fly us out too?

Very good site, no spammers, no Jim.

That's my personal favorite. Any site that's sharp enough to prevent Jim from posting his mindless babble and spamming is a good one. You'll find that many regulars post on most forums and these ppl are there to help you...not sell you a rebranded, over priced, unETL listed, dangerous spa like what Jim does. That's the premis of these forums and the way they were designed to operate by others that are willing to offer their experience and guidence.

Jim is just a small (old) child trying to gain attention and sometimes children resort to bad manners in an attempt to gain it. The reason he posts so much is that when he gets home, his family doesn't want him around them either...

Steve

Steve is the worst sales person I have ever come across on the Internet.

I make a pretty good living teaching the strategies of sales and marketing Jim and I've been in this industry much longer than you. Then again, I teach ethics in sales so it's something I don't expect you to understand...

That said, I am willing to put a sales seminar on for you Jim so you too may learn how to talk to prospects and I'll even try to teach you some manners while I'm there.... :P Bring Sandy's boys too and we'll have a real pow wow.

Did I tell you I may be heading down to your neck of the woods? Maybe we can do dinner though you'll have to look after your own bar tab...I don't make THAT good of a living! :D

Let me know if you want me to just show up or book a meeting in advance. I'm really looking forward to the opportunity...