Caldera Martinique

Duck Man

I am interested in the Martinique and there are no Caldera dealers in my town. I have found 5 dealers but all of them are in the 200-250 mile range. I am thinking of purchasing the Martinique but I talked to the manufacture and they told me that the dealer is responsible for any warranty work on the tub. Talking to the dealers and they are telling me it is too far to make a service run. Do people buy from out of area dealers often and what do you do about service?

Second question:

One of the dealers that I talked to is closing his doors and is making me a killer offer, is this a wise choice? I feel like I will have no support at all if I go this route, I can atleast call and get support over the phone with a dealer 250 miles away.

I am interested in the Martinique and there are no Caldera dealers in my town. I have found 5 dealers but all of them are in the 200-250 mile range. I am thinking of purchasing the Martinique but I talked to the manufacture and they told me that the dealer is responsible for any warranty work on the tub. Talking to the dealers and they are telling me it is too far to make a service run. Do people buy from out of area dealers often and what do you do about service?

Second question:

One of the dealers that I talked to is closing his doors and is making me a killer offer, is this a wise choice? I feel like I will have no support at all if I go this route, I can atleast call and get support over the phone with a dealer 250 miles away.

You are obviously lost in the mire of sales rhetoric. Why would you buy something that you know nothing about?

Here is a good place to start to understand.

http://www.xxxx.com/BulletJets.html

http://www.xxxx.com/Bogus.html

http://www.xxxx.com/FullFoamVSThermallySealed.html

You are obviously lost in the mire of sales rhetoric. Why would you buy something that you know nothing about?

Here is a good place to start to understand.

http://www.xxxx.com/BulletJets.html

http://www.xxxx.com/Bogus.html

http://www.xxxx.com/FullFoamVSThermallySealed.html

Jim_the_Jim...... Go toHell!! Is there an ignore button on this site? This guy really bothers me! I think I've seen his picture on the national sexual predators web site.

I would buy the tub, most manf will still cover the parts and then you can work with there tech department.

Second question:

Second question:

Jim_the_Jim...... Go toHell!! Is there an ignore button on this site? This guy really bothers me! I think I've seen his picture on the national sexual predators web site.

I am sorry if I offened you by trying to help you.

If you are so darn angry about learning something, then please let you ignorance and foolishness be you guide.

May God Bless you and your loved ones.

Don't even think about question 2. Yes, you have the manufacture warranty, but what about labor and workmanship? My pool dealer went belly up after 80% completion and I had to hire an attorney to get out of my contract, so that I can finish with another contractor. No other contractor will go in and finsh up anybodies work unless you can prove your current contractor is out of business.

Second question:

I think the Martinique is a great Spa weel made and will not be giving you maintenance nightmares. So If your getting a great deal and are looking for a well made Spa with a good warranty go for it. There should be service guys in your area that can help you fix your spa and find out how to get the parts and labour paid for. A good freind of mine called around found a spa service guy who was familiar with the tub and got him to call explain the problem, got the part shipped and the warranty taken care of. Watkins is the manufacturer for the caldera martinique. You can call a tech at the company and get all the information you need 1-800-669-1881 they are located in San Diego. Good luck!

Don't even think about question 2. Yes, you have the manufacture warranty, but what about labor and workmanship? My pool dealer went belly up after 80% completion and I had to hire an attorney to get out of my contract, so that I can finish with another contractor. No other contractor will go in and finsh up anybodies work unless you can prove your current contractor is out of business.

A spa warranty is totally different than dealing with contractors. What is being discussed here is a manufactruer's warranty backed by a fortune 100 company. They will back their product and make sure the spa is repaired if needed...parts and labor.