2 Cracks By Consule, Crack On Side Panel, Missing Cover

dede

Hello,

When me and my wife first took the package off to look at the spa. We found two small cracks right by the consule and a crack on the side on one of the cabinet panels. Plus, it was suppose to come with a deluxe cover. I did call the manufacturer and left them a message. I told them about the situation and told them either give us a new one or send a technician to repair it. Please help, and give me some advice on what should I do?

Kevin and Dede

Hello,

When me and my wife first took the package off to look at the spa. We found two small cracks right by the consule and a crack on the side on one of the cabinet panels. Plus, it was suppose to come with a deluxe cover. I did call the manufacturer and left them a message. I told them about the situation and told them either give us a new one or send a technician to repair it. Please help, and give me some advice on what should I do?

Kevin and Dede

What Brand of tub is it?

It is an sun peak infinity 6 person spa.

Hello,

Kevin and Dede

What Brand of tub is it?

It is an sun peak infinity 6 person spa.

Hello,

Kevin and Dede

What Brand of tub is it?

If the acrylic is cracked, I would request a new tub, not to fix that one, plus with the damage to the cabinet....did it get dropped in shipment? Who knows what other damage there is that you can not see yet. Some cracks will not show up until water is put into it. Its a brand new tub that did not come to you in brand new condition, don't let them mess you around. Take many pictures and document all you calls and who you spoke with to cover your bases.

Cover is sent in a separate box, might be lost somewhere. Don't leave the tub uncovered in the sun, it can blister and warp, then Infinity will say they won't cover the damage. Just put something over it to protect it for now.

If the acrylic is cracked, I would request a new tub, not to fix that one, plus with the damage to the cabinet....did it get dropped in shipment? Who knows what other damage there is that you can not see yet. Some cracks will not show up until water is put into it. Its a brand new tub that did not come to you in brand new condition, don't let them mess you around. Take many pictures and document all you calls and who you spoke with to cover your bases.

Cover is sent in a separate box, might be lost somewhere. Don't leave the tub uncovered in the sun, it can blister and warp, then Infinity will say they won't cover the damage. Just put something over it to protect it for now.

Ditto!!

Hello,

Kevin and Dede

This is pretty common with this brand, be thankfull they showed up now as it will be easier for you to do the return. Maybe another brand will bring you better luck. Or the next one from Infinity. A search of this board will garner you several startup problems with this brand and several problems at the get go. They are very inexpensive though.