Who Knows About Fast Gloss From Leisture Time?

Hi Memebers!

I am still trying to solve my problem with sticky areas on my spa shell. I thought about buying Fast Gloss from Leisture Time with the hope it will restore the gloss to my spa shell. Does this stuff really work?? WHO HAS USED THIS PRODUCT??? Can I just apply Fast Gloss over the sticky areas?? Or should I scrape the stickiness away first? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Ü Laurie

After the stickiness is removed, will Fast Gloss restore the finish on the spa shell??? HAS ANYONE TRIED TO REPAIR THEIR SPA FINISH WITH THIS PRODUCT???? Thanks Ü Laurie

Fast gloss is like car wax. It will restore the shine to your tub, but within reason, just like car wax, you can't make old paint look brand new. If the acrylic is seriously damaged from whatever the sticky stuff is, it may not make it look like new, but it will protect the acrylic. It is not a repair product for serious issues, it will hide some scratches.

I agree with the abve. The sticky stuff needs to come off. the citrus cleaner, or some kind of tub and tile cleaner FOR SPAS, do not scrape or use anything that will scratch the shell, they apply the spa gloss