Keys Backyard Spa Help

tmmmandm

I own a Keys Backyard Spa. (now Infinity) I purchased the 'Surfside' model through Fitness Blowout. (their customer service is awful)

I got a cheap spa because it was for a rental cabin in NC. I expected a slightly better product than what I got.

The filter is disgusting and needs to be replaced, and the cover is ripped to shreds. The maintenance guy (provided by the rental company) is CLUELESS as to what model of filter to get, and he will charge me a $55 service call just to measure the size for the cover.

I have called Fitness Blowout many many times, and they are only nasty and unhelpful...referring me to Keys. Keys NEVER EVER answers the customer service line. I have been calling since October, and it is now a critical problem.

I understand I bought a cheap and inferior product, but I cant believe I cant even get help identifying the filter and cover size.

I am not near the spa so I cannot check for myself. Can anyone help?

Couldn't find a number but try emailing these guys, maybe they'll reply if they think they can sell you something.

http://www.infinityspasupplies.com/index.htm

Other than that, think you're going to need the filter in hand so somebody can look up the serial numbers.

Edit

Or try here

http://www.unitedpoolandspa.com/unicel-car...ge-filters.html

They cross-reference Infinity to being used by Acryx-Maxx also.

• 2 weeks later...

It sure seems to me that you need an on-site maintenence guy for this - to care for the spa in general. And it seems that such a person would be going to the spa on a regular basis to keep an eye on it and care for it. Couldn't that person simply take some measurements on their next visit and send them to you?

If you don't have a regular spa guy, then pay the fee for a one-time visit. The safest way to order a cover and a filter is to have the exact dimensions you need -

HTH

B)

It sure seems to me that you need an on-site maintenence guy for this - to care for the spa in general. And it seems that such a person would be going to the spa on a regular basis to keep an eye on it and care for it. Couldn't that person simply take some measurements on their next visit and send them to you?

If you don't have a regular spa guy, then pay the fee for a one-time visit. The safest way to order a cover and a filter is to have the exact dimensions you need -

HTH

B)

I looked on Fitness blowout's site and we service MANY keys tubs. The Surfside is 84x84 and if I remember correctly it has a 7 inch radius for the cover. The filters on the tubs we serviced like this one were the Pleatco PRB50IN, AKA Filber FC2390, AKA Unicel C4950. It is a 50 square foot filter that is 13 5/16 tall by 4 15/16 diam. Unless this company changed the filter housing, which i dought they would pay to do, this should be correct, but I would check with Infinity to be sure, specially for the radius of the corners of the cover.