Marquis Electrical Set-up

Any Marquis people know if my Epic will be coming with a GFCI subpanel? My dealer (did just swimming pools until a month ago -- just became a Marquis dealer) seemed to think I'd have to buy one. I thought another Marquis dealer told me it came with a subpanel. Any clue?

First I ever heard of it. I bet you have to buy one. But it won't be a sub panel it will be an outdoor GFCI breaker and box. And you'll need a standard breaker for in your panel.

Any Marquis people know if my Epic will be coming with a GFCI subpanel? My dealer (did just swimming pools until a month ago -- just became a Marquis dealer) seemed to think I'd have to buy one. I thought another Marquis dealer told me it came with a subpanel. Any clue?

I had to purchase my own for my Marquis Reward. Best wishes!

P.S. Still love it as much as the day I bought it!

Our Marquis Euphoria that was just installed did not come with any electrical components...you can get what you need at Home Depot or Lowes or your electrician can get the proper equipment for you.

Our Marquis Euphoria that was just installed did not come with any electrical components...you can get what you need at Home Depot or Lowes or your electrician can get the proper equipment for you.