Marquis Euphoria Delivered Today

Our Marquis arrived today and we are so excited! :D Thanks to all of the great info here we feel we made a great decision and got a great deal. We got it filled up and running and are just waiting for it to get up to temp so we can use it for the first time. Everything seems to be working so far, great delivery and set up by Aqua Recs Swimming Hole (WA state). Our concrete pad was installed last week and the electrical was done by my husband and an electrician friend of ours. For all of you still searching out there the long tedious search is just about to pay off and I have a feeling it will be totally worth it!

Congrats! My paver patio is scheduled for Wednesday thru Friday next week, and our tub (Marquis Epic) has arrived -- waiting for the patio for delivery! Take some pics when you get time!

Thanks, I will post some pics after the deck gets put in around it! Right now it is not too pretty on the concrete slab next to the old patio that will all be covered by the nice big deck! Can't wait to get that phase done but the contractor is busy until May. Even so sitting in it last night at 11pm was awesome and I am still trying to figure out what took us so long to get a hot tub! Love it!! :):D

Hi Dandygrl34

Do you mind sharing what you paid for your Euphoria? Is it brand new or a store floor model? What's the color combo? Did you get it with the extras of the lights and stereo? I'm still price checking here...Thanks! Roseya

Hi Roseya,

I tried to post earlier but I seem to have a lot of problems with this site. Anyway to answer your questions....Yes it was a 2007 floor model, blue granite shell and driftwood durashell skirting. The features it has are stainless steel jets, ozonator, constant clean, and a waterfall (no stereo but we didn't want one anyway) and it has the regular light not the LED. The price also included a cover, cover lifter, big bucket of spa chemicals, delivery and set up (they got it in place, put the cover and cover lifter on, explained the basics and threw in a few freebies :)) That said the original quote was $6,999 before tax....tax is 8.6% here so we pretty much asked them to take off the tax and give us everything for $7000 out the door which they did. So the before tax cost ended up being $6433 and some change. Hope this helps and good luck on your purchase.

Hi Dandygrl34

Do you mind sharing what you paid for your Euphoria? Is it brand new or a store floor model? What's the color combo? Did you get it with the extras of the lights and stereo? I'm still price checking here...Thanks! Roseya

Hi Roseya,

I tried to post earlier but I seem to have a lot of problems with this site. Anyway to answer your questions....Yes it was a 2007 floor model, blue granite shell and driftwood durashell skirting. The features it has are stainless steel jets, ozonator, constant clean, and a waterfall (no stereo but we didn't want one anyway) and it has the regular light not the LED. The price also included a cover, cover lifter, big bucket of spa chemicals, delivery and set up (they got it in place, put the cover and cover lifter on, explained the basics and threw in a few freebies :)) That said the original quote was $6,999 before tax....tax is 8.6% here so we pretty much asked them to take off the tax and give us everything for $7000 out the door which they did. So the before tax cost ended up being $6433 and some change. Hope this helps and good luck on your purchase.

SORRY!! I was having a terrible time with this site earlier and did not mean to repeat the post over and over. Next time I will assume it has posted!

No problem Dandygrl34 - I'm sure folks know you didn't intend to post that many times.

Thanks for the info...we got a quote almost identical to the price before tax for the same tub/features...but that's a good idea to ask for a bottom line price with tax included. I will have to see about that!