Great Lakes Spas - Anyone Own One?

We're deciding between GL and Sundance. Anyone have feedback on either brand?

You are really looking at different classes. While I am not a fan of the propriotary Sundance parts or there tubs, they are a better built unit than the Great Lakes. But a Great Lakes is a very good value tub. For 3-5 grand a GL has a proven record for lasting longer than most inexpensive value tubs with very little trouble. Now if you were comparing the GL to say Nordic or one of several other value brands out there we would have a better comparision.

We're deciding between GL and Sundance. Anyone have feedback on either brand?

You are really looking at different classes. While I am not a fan of the propriotary Sundance parts or there tubs, they are a better built unit than the Great Lakes. But a Great Lakes is a very good value tub. For 3-5 grand a GL has a proven record for lasting longer than most inexpensive value tubs with very little trouble. Now if you were comparing the GL to say Nordic or one of several other value brands out there we would have a better comparision.

We used to sell Great Lakes before they partnered with Emerald. We never had any issues with them. I am not sure how it is going since the merge. They are a different breed of bird than the Sundance. What are you looking for in a tub?