Marquis Euphoria Prices

roseya

Found the tub for us - the Marquis Euphoria.

Now we need to negotiate the price with the dealer. He has two 2007 models he wants to clear out that he'll sell for $7000 that have no bells and whistles and we don't choose color choices. He also has an 2008 with the LED lights, the stereo and floating remote.

Anyone recently purchased this tub and has a price to share? I saw a post that said they got the 2008 tub with the stereo, lights and remote for $7300. I'm getting quoted much higher than that.

Any other postings would be much appreciated!

Live in Louisville, Kentucky. The 2008 floor model w/ stereo and lights is priced at $8500. The 2007 model is $7000. Sat in the wet 2008 w/ the extras and although originally wasn't planning on going to extras route - it felt nice and luxurious. We just took the price he wrote down, said we'd think about it and left.

Hoping I can get him closer to the $7500 range for the 2008. If we can, we'd take it. Saw a posting from someone in Sacramento getting the same $8500 tub for $7300!

Any thoughts?

$8,500 for the Adagio and Constellation lighting is a really good deal. I saw the person post that they got the Euphoria with Adagio for $7,300, I'm not sure if that had the Constellation lighting on it. Either way, I don't know how they got it for that cheap. The dealer would be barely covering their costs selling it for that price, and might not be in business for that long.

$8,500 for the Adagio and Constellation lighting is a really good deal. I saw the person post that they got the Euphoria with Adagio for $7,300, I'm not sure if that had the Constellation lighting on it. Either way, I don't know how they got it for that cheap. The dealer would be barely covering their costs selling it for that price, and might not be in business for that long.

I asked about the Euphoria before I bought my Epic. Dealer said $7100.

I did not get constellation, I got the signature package with adagio. Adagio automatically has a water proof remote. Also, as I metioned in another post, I paid cash. Imo, if the Marquis were in the $8K range, I would have rather purchased the Sundance Chelsea on their 0% promo. The Sundance dealer was at $8900 for the Chelsea loaded without negotiation, but hinted they would. At that point, I was earning 5% in my savings account, and would have been happy paying a little more for the Chelsea to get 0% since I preferred some of the features and look of the Sundance brand.

Also looked at Jacuzzi with similar features and they also seemed reasonable.

How much are you guys being quoted for Signature package with Adagio? I cant imagine that it would be in the high $8000's.

$7100 with stereo and LED lights enshinGuy? 2007 or 2008 model? Thanks for your help!

I'm pretty sure it was an 07 without stereo or LED lights. That was the dealer's "initial price", but I couldn't get him to bargain on my Epic, so that may have been his final price.

I must admit, I don't know the difference between a "signature package" with adagio (is that the stereo?) and constellation. Is constellation the lights? The tub I looked at is a 2008 with both stereo and LED lights. Does that mean anything as far as the constellation and signature parts go?

If you go to the Marquis website, you can see each of their models can either be cusom made or they have two other packages, signature and Ultimate. According to the dealer, Marquis give package pricing for signature and Ultimate packages. Therefore, purchasing the package instead of just adding certain features can be more cost effective. For example, I did not care about the durabase or shell color, but when we priced the base model and added adagio stereo, waterfall, constant clean and chrome jets, the price was a little more. It made more sense to purchase the signature package with adagio because the jets, constant clean, waterfall, etc all come with that package anyway. Thinking back, I should have inquired about the Ultimate package. It probably would have not been that much more, but I was not really interested in the lights at that point.