Hot Spring Pricing

You guys also forgot to add in your opinion because neither of yo uknow but rather hope they are lesser quality and the market will only bear gouging for so long before it responds. Look at all the dearships clossing there doors . You guys still think a domestic car is beter then a hyundia when it some to quality I bet .:)

Your absolutly right I do think a domestic car is better. Drive a Kia or Hyundia compared to a Impala or Malibu for about 3-4 years and tell me which you think is better. My girlfriend has a 2 year old Kia with 13,000 miles on it that just had the head gasket replaced and is starting to show it's age. I have a 2 YO Impala with 39,000 miles on it that is as good as the day I bought it new. They were both the same cost new.

You also forgot to add in your opinion as your experience is about 1/1000 of mine or ST's I've see more Hydrospa's that you will ever see!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then don't be upset when thousands of people don't want to play the price game and get a box store spa because quit frankly, your cost to run your store is not my concearn as a consumer.

Never said that this would upset me at all. It just puts a lot more tubs out there from stores that have no one to fix them, and there is no independent spa repair guys around the Northeast like there is in the South and on the West Coast...so that leaves me. Cheap tubs with poor warranties...that doesn't upset me whatsoever.

You guys also forgot to add in your opinion because neither of yo uknow but rather hope they are lesser quality and the market will only bear gouging for so long before it responds. Look at all the dearships clossing there doors . You guys still think a domestic car is beter then a hyundia when it some to quality I bet .:)

So in other words dealers gouge but then go out of business. If they were gouging you'd think they'd make enough $$ to stay in business. It is your opinion that they gouge and its just plain wrong.

FYI: The dealer that this thread was started about has carried Hot Spring for 28 years. They pride themselves on treating customers equally. If you buy a hot tub from them you do not have to worry about your neighbor paying less than you just a few months later.

It is a catch 22 for all retailers. Drop your price and you were not honestly giving the best price at the beginning or stand firm on your price and you are not flexible enough.

FYI: The dealer that this thread was started about has carried Hot Spring for 28 years. They pride themselves on treating customers equally. If you buy a hot tub from them you do not have to worry about your neighbor paying less than you just a few months later.

Welcome to the board. Thanks for joining us.

B)

2 responses to Soaker --

1st: You're right. The consumers are talking with their pocketbooks. And Hot Spring sells more spas than Costco!

2nd: It is undisputed, by anyone with gray matter between their ears, that Infinity spas and Keys Backyard spas are inferior in quality to Hot Spring, D1, Jacuzzi, Sundance, Marquis, Caldera and several other "quality" brands! If you disagree, go join a Costco Forum site. Because WE all think you're nuts! And again -- I'm not a dealer.

I think we have all made our points, and I am not willing to let us begin repeating.

So - I am locking this thead to keep it fresh and viable.

Thanks one and all.

B)