Wishing Everyone A Merry X-mas

mark2550

We are having all the family over tomorrow. I have 8 brothers and sisters and 24 nieces and nephews so its a full house. I wish everyone a most warm and enchanted Christmas.

Merry Season to all also. My 2 sons just left to go see there Mom after 4 days with Dad. That is the best part of the season. With 2 days of snow ice and wind it was awsome to have them here to laugh and move snow.

May you all have a blessed Christmas and remember the Reason for the Season.

Chas and family.

B)

I for one will be, no matter what the conditions outside are like!!!!!!!! If you have read any of my previous posts you will see that my tub will turn 10 yrs old this new year, I have only owned it a few month's but everything so far is in good working order and it will still reach a max temp. of a 107 degrees. I bought this used this past summer at what I call a bargain price and have enjoyed almost every eveing since with no breakdowns since my original post and my last bill for december was around $48.50 to contain my new love. I hope to add new pictures sometime in the near future, hope everyone has a happy new year.