It's Here And Running!

medic

Well all, after all the headaches, the warranty replacement for my Vita Cabaret is here, in, and running!! Here are some pic's...

The old tub leaving..

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb316/m...9/Newtub004.jpg

The new one swinging on in...

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb316/m...9/Newtub005.jpg

The new one pre fill...

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb316/m...9/Newtub006.jpg

The new one post fill late last night...

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb316/m...9/Newtub007.jpg

It seems that it is warming up pretty slow since it has been running all night (88 degrees right now) but then again, it's only 20 degrees here right now with a wind chill of 3 degrees. Hopefully, it will be hot enough for my wife and I to hit it tonight!! It's been a LOOONG wait!!!

Many thanks once again to all that helped us through this dillema and also a big thank you to Mark One Pool and Spa in Hemlock, MI for all the help they gave us even though we didn't buy the spa through them. A TRUELY good dealer!!

Bill and Denise Brock

Sure did, but there was a pillow design change so the pillows won't work... but the filters will!!

Thanks again, Powernoodle!! You've been a great help!!

I don't know why the pic's don't come up automatically.. It worked last time I posted some!

Well all, after all the headaches, the warranty replacement for my Vita Cabaret is here, in, and running!!

~snip~

Hopefully, it will be hot enough for my wife and I to hit it tonight!! It's been a LOOONG wait!!!

Many thanks once again to all that helped us through this dillema and also a big thank you to Mark One Pool and Spa in Hemlock, MI for all the help they gave us even though we didn't buy the spa through them. A TRUELY good dealer!!

Bill and Denise Brock

In business the "customer ~is~ always right" Dealers that know that will always be successful. It sure is nice to see you have found a reliable Dealer, and that you have given credit where credit is due... here lets say that name one more time, because folks should know where to go to find someone who is focused on delivering CUSTOMER SUPPORT

{insert music here} Mark One Pool and Spa in Hemlock, MI

Now I don't live near you or know of these fine folks at Mark One Pool and Spa, but I bet there are those that do... or will

Me? I have only been denied my regular soaking for a few days and I feel like I a need to tunnel outta rehab... and sneak into a neighbors spa! I stayed in the shower for like 25 minutes this AM trying to get my "fix" ....didn't work ;) [jokes!] I'll go searching for your whole thread now... congrats on getting your new tub! she's a beaut

The new Cabarets do have the new electronics and a upgraded stereo system. I think the sound is better.

Sure, but the FM reception still stinks!! It couldn't be the fact that I'm in BFE!! ;)

Would have been nice if they would have continued the access panel instead of having to take the whole side of the tub off, too...

Thanks for the kind words, Bo.. It's been one he11 of a fight. Hopefully, this one will last. I'm just glad it's over. Good luck with your pump issues.. I feel your pain, Bro!!

Well, we had the first soak in the tub last night.. Perfectly clear skies and 15 degrees out. Man...I missed that!! It was great!! 45 minutes later we came out looking like prunes!! Today we have 4 inches of snow to with it. It looks like we managed to get it in just in time.