I Gotta Sell My Hotsprings

Hi all i figured I'd come on here before I try to list it on ebay. because its prolly a pain in the booty!

I have a Vista Hotsprings, its a 6 person including the lounger. I think its like 43 jets. Has this patent moto massager thingy in the chair it goes up and down. Also has a ozone system in it, which makes it so you have to put minimal chemicals. You can jsut get a bromine floater. I use shock. It has wrist jets and feet jets and calf jets. I really bought the mack-daddy tub. I hate to part with it but I am graduating college and dont want to store it for years to come!

What else...I think its the number 1 hottub on consumer reports, correct me if Im wrong. i didnt get the sound system because it was 2k extra . However, the tub has magnets built into it underneath the shell, so if you wanted to get the unit installed then you can. Must be cool, you can feel the music!

Anyways I paid $10, 400. I also bought a nice cover and I have a step for it. The step is nice and half the length of the tub and you can store towels in it.

I also have 2 bottles of schock, which i guess are kinda pricey. I have some swirly jets too, you can pull the some of the jets out and put these plastic swirly things in them, they are fun.

It is pearl white and has an oak shell. Oh you can set it so it changes colors i.e. going from red to blue to etc all with in 30 seconds or you can just leave it one color; Pretty cool!

Anyways I hate the fact that I cant keep it but storing it would cost be like $50 a mnth and im not in the position to buy any property any time soon to put it there. However when im ready to buy a house again I'll definitely get this model again!

Anyways I've only had it for about 1-1.5 years and the usage was minimal!

Im not looking to get the price I paid obviously but I dont want to get raped on it, but I am definitely willing to negotiate if you are really interested.

I hope I didnt break any forum rules

-funkdock

Hi all i figured I'd come on here before I try to list it on ebay. because its prolly a pain in the booty!

I have a Vista Hotsprings, its a 6 person including the lounger. I think its like 43 jets. Has this patent moto massager thingy in the chair it goes up and down. Also has a ozone system in it, which makes it so you have to put minimal chemicals. You can jsut get a bromine floater. I use shock. It has wrist jets and feet jets and calf jets. I really bought the mack-daddy tub. I hate to part with it but I am graduating college and dont want to store it for years to come!

What else...I think its the number 1 hottub on consumer reports, correct me if Im wrong. i didnt get the sound system because it was 2k extra . However, the tub has magnets built into it underneath the shell, so if you wanted to get the unit installed then you can. Must be cool, you can feel the music!

Anyways I paid $10, 400. I also bought a nice cover and I have a step for it. The step is nice and half the length of the tub and you can store towels in it.

I also have 2 bottles of schock, which i guess are kinda pricey. I have some swirly jets too, you can pull the some of the jets out and put these plastic swirly things in them, they are fun.

It is pearl white and has an oak shell. Oh you can set it so it changes colors i.e. going from red to blue to etc all with in 30 seconds or you can just leave it one color; Pretty cool!

Anyways I hate the fact that I cant keep it but storing it would cost be like $50 a mnth and im not in the position to buy any property any time soon to put it there. However when im ready to buy a house again I'll definitely get this model again!

Anyways I've only had it for about 1-1.5 years and the usage was minimal!

Im not looking to get the price I paid obviously but I dont want to get raped on it, but I am definitely willing to negotiate if you are really interested.

I hope I didnt break any forum rules

-funkdock

Wow, that's a great spa for a college kid. I barely could afford gas when I was in college. I hate to say it but used spas get hit hard with depreciation. I'm thinking if you get more than half of your money back you'll be fortunate. Maybe I'm wrong since I'm not a dealer. Perhaps the dealers could give you a better estimate. Have you called the store where you bought the tub? Maybe they can help. You might get lucky with a local add or Ebay. What part of the country are you in?

Wow, that's a great spa for a college kid. I barely could afford gas when I was in college. I hate to say it but used spas get hit hard with depreciation. I'm thinking if you get more than half of your money back you'll be fortunate. Maybe I'm wrong since I'm not a dealer. Perhaps the dealers could give you a better estimate. Have you called the store where you bought the tub? Maybe they can help. You might get lucky with a local add or Ebay. What part of the country are you in?

Yes I am aware that spas get hit hard with depreciation. However I can't imagine any of these Vistas ever coming onthe market used. Once you have one you just dont ever get rid of them unless your in a situation like me. I am thinking betweenn 6k-7k depending on shipping etc.

Ya you could say i was a lucky college kid to have one. I doubt the store will by it back and I think ebay is probably the way i'll have to go. I caleld the store they said between 7-6k.

i think i might put an advertisement locally, thats a good one, I'll try that.

P.S. I can get my Aunt to store it on her property, but being in FL and the hurricanes, might be kinda dangerous, plus I dont know when Im going to get a piece of real estate again. I so dont want to sell it, its the best hottub ever!!!!

Yes I am aware that spas get hit hard with depreciation. However I can't imagine any of these Vistas ever coming onthe market used. Once you have one you just dont ever get rid of them unless your in a situation like me. I am thinking betweenn 6k-7k depending on shipping etc.

Ya you could say i was a lucky college kid to have one. I doubt the store will by it back and I think ebay is probably the way i'll have to go. I caleld the store they said between 7-6k.

i think i might put an advertisement locally, thats a good one, I'll try that.

P.S. I can get my Aunt to store it on her property, but being in FL and the hurricanes, might be kinda dangerous, plus I dont know when Im going to get a piece of real estate again. I so dont want to sell it, its the best hottub ever!!!!

Wow, I wish you were in California we could certainly have made a deal. I am in the market for a spa and would love to get a good deal and give someone a good deal at the same time

lol, why don't you just click on it? It is the manufacturer specs on the tub. Notice the Vista is at the top!!!! Baller hottub!! I'm going to cry when I part with it, seriously!

You stated an aunt could store it in florida. Are you located there as well?

lol, why don't you just click on it? It is the manufacturer specs on the tub. Notice the Vista is at the top!!!! Baller hottub!! I'm going to cry when I part with it, seriously!

OK, I thought you said it was a link to your website not Hotspring. What year model is your spa? Does it have the single or double moto massage? Did you say it was a Baller Hot tub? Does that mean that you've had sexual intercourse in your spa?

OK, I thought you said it was a link to your website not Hotspring. What year model is your spa? Does it have the single or double moto massage? Did you say it was a Baller Hot tub? Does that mean that you've had sexual intercourse in your spa?

I'm wondering if I have my recent "lingo" up to speed. Does Baller mean something similar to MacDaddy? If it referring to what Tyler is asking... I suggest to keep the water temperature down and make sure filteration is set at the highest setting.

Good luck Fundock. Local paper is the best way in my opinion. Then you don't have to be concerned about shipping/transportation/delivery. You may benefit from mentioning "You Haul" to your add. Ilove your description. Have you considered spa sales? ;)

You stated an aunt could store it in florida. Are you located there as well?

Yes I am in Florida

when I added the link it automatically said "my website'' I dunno why.

It is a 2005 model I'm pretty sure. Maybe a 2004, but I'm almost positive its an 2005. It has a single moto massage in the louonger. If I wanted the double moto, that would mean that I would have to pass up the lounger and get the seats. The other model, I think it might be the envoy it has two chair that has the motox in it.

"Baller hottub" lol, it just means that it is the cream of the crop. I was told its the #1 hottub on consumer reports. I know it is the bigget one with with all the options except the stereo. To answer your other question about having intercourse in my spa, lol, that is pretty funny question. No I have not had intercourse in the tub for a few reason. 1) It is just to damn hot!! I keep it at 101-102 degrees. Its hard to just stay in that thing for more than 15mins, nontheless having intercourse in it would probably make a person pass out. 2) The bed is much more comfortable 3) I'm really not the party animal type, I bought the tub because of a car accident I was in. The sad thing about it I just really didnt use it much i havent been in it for about 9mnths. Its just sitting in my garage.

I'm wondering if I have my recent "lingo" up to speed. Does Baller mean something similar to MacDaddy? If it referring to what Tyler is asking... I suggest to keep the water temperature down and make sure filteration is set at the highest setting.

Good luck Fundock. Local paper is the best way in my opinion. Then you don't have to be concerned about shipping/transportation/delivery. You may benefit from mentioning "You Haul" to your add. Ilove your description. Have you considered spa sales? ;)

Yes i guess baller means macdaddy. Also it isnt even filled with water. Its been sitting in my garage unused for 9mnths, its a shame. The setup in my garage is not good. I own a condo so there isnt any yard room. So I put it in my garage. I built a deck for it in the garage and didnt realize there isnt any clearance room for the top. So basically if I want to use it I have to keep the top half way on or pull it all off then its extremely hard to get the top back on by myself. I should not have built the deck! Being that I had a roomate I was able to get help to put the top on and off. After the semester was over he graduated. So really i only used it for 4 mnths. But still I cant wait to own a house w/land or backyard to get the right setup with a hydraulic cover lifter.

As far as putting it in the paperr I might just have to go that route. I would deliver it if the price was right. I'd even ship it if the price was right.

Amanda about my description; I have about 3 years of sales experience, so that was the salesman i guess coming out of me. But there just isnt enough money is spa sales.

Yes i guess baller means macdaddy. Also it isnt even filled with water. Its been sitting in my garage unused for 9mnths, its a shame. The setup in my garage is not good. I own a condo so there isnt any yard room. So I put it in my garage. I built a deck for it in the garage and didnt realize there isnt any clearance room for the top. So basically if I want to use it I have to keep the top half way on or pull it all off then its extremely hard to get the top back on by myself. I should not have built the deck! Being that I had a roomate I was able to get help to put the top on and off. After the semester was over he graduated. So really i only used it for 4 mnths. But still I cant wait to own a house w/land or backyard to get the right setup with a hydraulic cover lifter.

As far as putting it in the paperr I might just have to go that route. I would deliver it if the price was right. I'd even ship it if the price was right.

Amanda about my description; I have about 3 years of sales experience, so that was the salesman i guess coming out of me. But there just isnt enough money is spa sales.

You've got it KrisKrossed MacDaddy thats wiggity wack! What is enough, money?!

How funny! The way some salespeople are attacked at times (money hounds) or how they attack each other... you'd think they would all be rich by now! Best of luck to you in selling your spa and getting enough money for it. Oh, have you hooked up the spa since you had drained it months ago? Just wondering if it made it through the winter ok. As long as the pipes were completely emptied.. shouldn't be a problem.

How funny! The way some salespeople are attacked at times (money hounds) or how they attack each other... you'd think they would all be rich by now! Best of luck to you in selling your spa and getting enough money for it. Oh, have you hooked up the spa since you had drained it months ago? Just wondering if it made it through the winter ok. As long as the pipes were completely emptied.. shouldn't be a problem.

Did you use Antifreeze?

How's the Baller Macdaddy Hot Tub? Still for sale? Wouldn't your dealer give you a fair price for it?. If it's been indoors it's entire life it should be worth something. Have you tried Craigslist? Used late model Hotspring spas are hard to find.

My dealer, is Rec warehouse, they only sell new. I think I might put an ad in the paper. Actually, i am closing on mycondo in a few wks and the buyer cme by and i asked him if he was interested in the tub and he said said he was. So I think I'm gonna offer it to him at 6500, that is pretty fair. I'm having a warranty/maintenace guy come out and replace the auxilliary pad, the one that you contntrol whileyour sitting in it. still had 4 yrs warranty!

My dealer, is Rec warehouse, they only sell new. I think I might put an ad in the paper. Actually, i am closing on mycondo in a few wks and the buyer cme by and i asked him if he was interested in the tub and he said said he was. So I think I'm gonna offer it to him at 6500, that is pretty fair. I'm having a warranty/maintenace guy come out and replace the auxilliary pad, the one that you contntrol whileyour sitting in it. still had 4 yrs warranty!

The warranty will not transfer (100% sure) so it's smart to get it checked ahead of time. Even though it's ony 1½ yrs old you may have trouble getting that amount, spas lose value as soon as you drive them off the lot. Good luck and don't look down on a good offer if it's relatively close to what yo're asking.

The warranty will not transfer (100% sure) so it's smart to get it checked ahead of time. Even though it's ony 1½ yrs old you may have trouble getting that amount, spas lose value as soon as you drive them off the lot. Good luck and don't look down on a good offer if it's relatively close to what yo're asking.

Donate it to goodwill or put it on ebay.

Donate it to goodwill or put it on ebay.

donate a Hottsprings to goodwill, ya ok, u r nuts!

spatech ur right hottsprings dont transfer warranty, but it really doesnt matter, because Ill just give th buyer my phone number and if he has a problem Ill just take care of it, not like they look that hard into repairs, because the techs make money off it obviously.

I just put an add in my local paperr for 7k obo, so we'll see. I'll take 6k, and thats not too bad.

donate a Hottsprings to goodwill, ya ok, u r nuts!

spatech ur right hottsprings dont transfer warranty, but it really doesnt matter, because Ill just give th buyer my phone number and if he has a problem Ill just take care of it, not like they look that hard into repairs, because the techs make money off it obviously.

I just put an add in my local paperr for 7k obo, so we'll see. I'll take 6k, and thats not too bad.

LOL