Heater Question

Aurora4dth

Hello, I recently got a spa and hooked it up about 2 weeks ago. It is inside my home and my temerature in the house stays around 75 degrees.

The spa has a few different modes such as standard, economy etc.

When I am in standard mode i can set my spa at pretty much any temperature and the heat seems to creep up gradually to 103 / 104, If i put the spa is Economy mode the temp stays closer to accurate of what I have it set to but still creeps up. The only way I can seem to get the temp down is if I take the cover off and leave it in economy mode.

What i am looking to find out is, is that normal for an inside spa? or do you guys think I have a thermostat issue?

Can the pumps itself be heating the spa for the cycling period when the pumps run?

Any info is appreciated.

You will need to find a comfort zone for your needed temp., with the cover on temp. will rise some, with jets on the friction could add a degree or so. play with and find what work's out for you and if your inside temp. stays the same year round it will be easier to determine than outside usage since it continously flucuates.