Infinity Hot Tubs Gone From Costco.com

Nathan F

I'm saddened to say that there are no longer any Infinity hot tubs for sale on Costco.com, as of today. Does anyone know if they will be coming back?

I knew I shouldn't have waited so long to purchase!

There is some conversation about this topic in this thread.

http://www.poolspaforum.com/forum/index.ph...amp;hl=infinity

I am in the same situation as you. I should have remember the rule about Costco and Sam's Club. If you like it, buy it because it most likely will not be available the next time you check.

Thanks

Tsand

I am in the same situation as you. I should have remember the rule about Costco and Sam's Club. If you like it, buy it because it most likely will not be available the next time you check.

Thanks

Tsand

Just like the company that made it :o

Maybe you can find a local dealer who can charge you 4-5K more for the same tub and let you wet test it.

Then you'd have a high end tub instead of a cheap Costco tub.

NW - Do you sit around waiting to jump in with some anti-dealer barb?

It shows silvers education regarding tubs. He thinks its the same tub. He also thinks theres no good tubs available at the dealers for less than 10 grand. Some people just don't research like they should. And they let there experience at one dealer justify there attitude towords all dealers.

Naw, I've just decided that you're right. If you pay at least 8K to a dealer, who allows you to wet test, then you have a quality tub. Period. End of story. You really don't need any information on exactly why the more expensive one (with a wet test, from a dealer, of course) is better. It just is. And anyone who asks why it is should be ridiculed. Because they just don't understand quality. And one day, some years from now, they might be sorry. So they really should return the tub that seems to work just fine, because it might not later. And, they'll wish they had spent 10K at a local dealer ( I don't know how 3 empty store fronts where dealers used to be fits into this equation, but I'm sure I could still get valuable dealer support from them if only I had given them 10K for their tub and gotten a wet test.) And, more importantly, when my less than 10K, non-wet tested, cheap, might go bad some day, Costco tub goes bad, I won't try to return it because the Costco return policy might be different for Hot tubs than for the entire rest of evertthing I buy there. Instead, I'll spend the rest of my life on this little forum screaming to the heavens about how low quality the tub is and about how stupid anyone is who likes theirs. And, hopefully, I'll get to be the dealer loved poster boy of the forum.

That's all. I've just really learned my lesson.