Finally Enjoyed My 1st Soak In My Dimension One 2003 Serena Bay!

Jetman

Well, after 2 months of research, several wet tests, laborious site preparation and valuable feedback from many of you, I finally am reaping the benefits of my hard labor!! Tonight the family was able to try out our NEW (pre-owned) TOY!!!!

I found this 2003 D1 Serena Bay for $5600 (prev owner paid 14k). Deal included cover lifter, steps, bar and 2 stools, grab handle for entry, and a box full of D1 chemicals. It has the umbrella fountain and LED light system!! This tub was meticulously cared for and it shows. Looks like it just came off the showroom floor.

My additional costs were $450 for delivery ( 5 movers took 4.5 hours.... was not easy due to terrain and the size of this tub being 8x10 weighing 1200lbs.!!

Electrical hookup- $ 400

Concrete pad 16 x 14 $850

TOTAL INVESTMENT: $7300

We are very happy with the Serena Bay!! Lots of room to move and the seating positions are GREAT!!!! The jet action is SUPERB!@!!!!

It took 6.5 hours to get to 102 deg. Started out at 69 degrees.

Looking forward to some cooler temps!!! Wether has been fantastic in NY!! 70- 80 the last couple weeks.. I almost started to think I was in SanDiego!!!!! lol

I will post some pics of my new ride later!!!!!!

THANKS again for everyone who gave me advice!!

Paul

Now let's get some pictures, congrat's on the tub you will enjoy it.

I posted some project pictures on webshots!!

http://good-times.webshots.com/slideshow/560864040YyjxMW

Really enjoying my evening and morning soaks!! I just improved my quality of life! It may add some years on the backend!@!!

The dynamic sequencer in the 2 Bio Form seats are really cool!! Now I am ready for some cool fall weather..... supposed to be mid 80's this weekend!! Will be the last weekend to use the pool!!!

Is anybody out there using 'THE NATURAL' ???? Any comments or advice on water treatment. I have the VISION cartridge and I am using SPA Guard! Water looks GREAT so far!!

Thanks Mark and Spa Guy for your comments!!!!

LOOKS like i'll be TUBBIN till I DROP!!!!! :lol:

Paul

That is a wonderful slideshow!! I wish I had thought of that--too nervous taking down the fence between our neighbor's house and ours and squeezing our D1 Nautilus through a year ago.

I'll wager that you will love the Dimension 1 features. I had a lot of questions for these people here when we first set it up, about water chemistry and the like (and got lots of help I still refer to!)

But over all it's been smooth sailing keeping things balanced with the Vision cartridge. The jet system is the best and most therapeutic I've ever felt--some of our friends think they have therapy spas :P

Anyway, enjoy your spa and thanks again to everyone here who got us up and running and got me through numerous spaz attacks (remember the killer toe fungus question?)