2003 Dimension 1 Serena Bay Or 2006 Nautilus? Help!

Jetman

:wacko: Well, after 5 weeks of intense research and lots of running around checking out/ Wet testing just about every tub in the area, i'm down to 2 potential purchases!!

I am really impressed with Dimension One product.

I found a 2003 (purchased in 8/ 2004) D1 Serena Bay that I fell in love with. Thought it would feel way to big, but that spa ROCKS!!!!!! I love the seating positions and the jets. What an awesome design on that BAD BOY!!!!!! Anyway, I was scheduled to wet test the D1 Nautilus, but i am waiting for the sales rep to get it filled and hooked up. Kinda draggin his feet. In the mean time I fell into this Serena Bay.

With everyones experience out there, i am looking for some feedback. Would I be better off purchasing the SERENA BAY (used 3 years, built 8/04) or left over floor model 2006 NAUTILUS??????

Believe it or not ........ I can actually get the SERENA BAY for close to the same price and it is in EXCELLENT condition. Of course I will have to pay my movers to get it to my backyard.

Anybody know why there is no SERENA BAY in 2004 ?????? Maybe they manufactured a ton in 2003 so they didnt manufacter any in 2004?????? No SPECS on website for 2004.

Can anyone give me a fair market value for a 3/4 year old SERENA BAY??????

I think its a no brainer......... just need confirmation from the PROS!!!!!!!

Will there be a huge difference in operating costs???????

500 gal vs 370 gal

WANT to thank everyone in advance for their input!!!!!

Paul B)

What did you pay for the Serena Bay? I just ordered one today from the dealer he is charging me 13,500. including delivery.

:wacko: Well, after 5 weeks of intense research and lots of running around checking out/ Wet testing just about every tub in the area, i'm down to 2 potential purchases!!

I found a 2003 (purchased in 8/ 2004) D1 Serena Bay that I fell in love with. Thought it would feel way to big, but that spa ROCKS!!!!!! I love the seating positions and the jets. What an awesome design on that BAD BOY!!!!!! Anyway, I was scheduled to wet test the D1 Nautilus, but i am waiting for the sales rep to get it filled and hooked up. Kinda draggin his feet. In the mean time I fell into this Serena Bay.

With everyones experience out there, i am looking for some feedback. Would I be better off purchasing the SERENA BAY (used 3 years, built 8/04) or left over floor model 2006 NAUTILUS??????

Believe it or not ........ I can actually get the SERENA BAY for close to the same price and it is in EXCELLENT condition. Of course I will have to pay my movers to get it to my backyard.

Anybody know why there is no SERENA BAY in 2004 ?????? Maybe they manufactured a ton in 2003 so they didnt manufacter any in 2004?????? No SPECS on website for 2004.

500 gal vs 370 gal

Paul B)

Hey Hockey,

I loved the Nautilus, but decided on the used Serena Bay. Just could'nt pass up the deal!

I paid $6000 for 2003 Serena Bay that was purchased in Aug 2004! That included steps, cover lifter, a bar & 2 stools, and whatever chemicals he has left. Of course I have to pay movers to transport that monster to my house!!

My pad (10x12 pad turned into 16x14 w 2 sidewalks!!) was scheduled to be poured today, but looks like mother nature is going to delay us 1 day! Saturday is supposed to be a beautiful day!

I scheduled spa delivery for Tuesday!!!

Here are some pics of my progress!@

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/27945...host=good-times

My kids are driving me crazy!!! DAD, WHEN is it being delivered, when can we have our first HOT TUB PARTY, when will it be ready to soak in !!! GRRRRRRR

Everybody here is very excited!!!!!

Thanks!

Paul B)

What did you pay for the Serena Bay? I just ordered one today from the dealer he is charging me 13,500. including delivery.

500 gal vs 370 gal

Paul B)