Caldera Spa The New Moorea Model

Marie3

Just made decision and bought the caldera over the Vista.. Liked the Caldera dealer better .. even though they sold Hot Springs as well.... Get delivery on Friday .... This tubs lounger fit my husband perfect since he is tall and the seats slant back more compared to the Hot Spring lines...Service does make a difference where you buy your tub.... The owner was great been lcooking for three years now and choices always came back to Tiger Rivers, Hot Springs, and Caldera.... Well Caldera was our winner...Will let you know how well we love it and if any problems with it.... Thanks for all the help and I am sure I will be asking about how to treat the water sounds confusing but made sure I got the oz on the tub... Thanks again everyone out there... :D

Just made decision and bought the caldera over the Vista.. Liked the Caldera dealer better .. even though they sold Hot Springs as well.... Get delivery on Friday .... This tubs lounger fit my husband perfect since he is tall and the seats slant back more compared to the Hot Spring lines...Service does make a difference where you buy your tub.... The owner was great been lcooking for three years now and choices always came back to Tiger Rivers, Hot Springs, and Caldera.... Well Caldera was our winner...Will let you know how well we love it and if any problems with it.... Thanks for all the help and I am sure I will be asking about how to treat the water sounds confusing but made sure I got the oz on the tub... Thanks again everyone out there... :D

You were looking for 3 years?

Congrats! Stick around if you need help (plus you may be able to help others with all that spa research experience !! B) .

Congratulations. I dont run into to many customers that shop for 3 years. Sounds like you really did your homework.

Congratulations. I dont run into to many customers that shop for 3 years. Sounds like you really did your homework.

YES I really did my homework trying to figure out what the difference was between the tubs and getting around all of the sales people claiming there tubs was the best... At first I was sticker shocked on how much hot tubs cost these days that took awhile to absorb.... tub will be here tomorrow first Moorea model delivered in Oregon.... yeah can't wait.... :D

YES I really did my homework trying to figure out what the difference was between the tubs and getting around all of the sales people claiming there tubs was the best... At first I was sticker shocked on how much hot tubs cost these days that took awhile to absorb.... tub will be here tomorrow first Moorea model delivered in Oregon.... yeah can't wait.... :D

Congratulations, that is a quick delivery too!! Please show pic's if at all possible. I like to see how others setup their spa and area to get ideas for myself. I still need to finish the patio area around my tub, but I need the weather to cooperate with me.

So share with us, what other spas did you seriously look at in your 3 year journey?

One thing I don't do as a salesman is say my spa is the best, that's why I sell so many.

So share with us, what other spas did you seriously look at in your 3 year journey?

I looked at Jacuzzi, costco tub, coleman, marquis, phoenix, hot springs and tiger river.... Like I said I was sticker shocked at the prices.. parents had a hot tub made high quality even runs on pool filter systyem nice tub had for 20 years one time being fixed the tub is a beast.. nice and big.. did not even cost 5000 to have made his standards.. so to go shopping and looking at 7000 for a decent tub had to make sure on where spending my husband well earned money... came down to dealer rep and how long in business and how treats customers... Always came back to the caldera spa great warrenty and I am sure will love the jets plenty of variety to jump too and love the foot jet systems on this spa... So thats my list of spas and who won for me plus I did talk to word of mouth of owners of spas...