Hot Spring Jet Pump System Lever

kevinv18

Today I wet tested a Hot Spring Aria and liked it a lot. However, I have one concern regarding the jet pump 2 system lever. The lever can spin around 360 degrees, and it clicks in the 3 o'clock position and the 9 o'clock position. When I was in the tub, the dealer was turning it as I sat in different seats, as if to turn on the jets for that seat. Does this mean that there is no way to turn on all the jets at the same time? I plan on getting a Grandee so that I can hold six people at the same time. Will everyone not be able to get jets on their back at the same time?

Thanks for your help,

Kevin

Today I wet tested a Hot Spring Aria and liked it a lot. However, I have one concern regarding the jet pump 2 system lever. The lever can spin around 360 degrees, and it clicks in the 3 o'clock position and the 9 o'clock position. When I was in the tub, the dealer was turning it as I sat in different seats, as if to turn on the jets for that seat. Does this mean that there is no way to turn on all the jets at the same time? I plan on getting a Grandee so that I can hold six people at the same time. Will everyone not be able to get jets on their back at the same time?

Thanks for your help,

Kevin

That is standard on most spas. Are you sure you're really going to be having 6 people in that spa regularly and all of them will want the jets on at their seat at the same time? For many people, 2/3 of their time in the spa is spent with the jets off anyway. I've had 6 people in my spa (which has diverters) many times and can't remember that ever being brought up.

Lets see what others think.