Poll: Cal Spa Cs22 Or Costco Elite

WooBah

Cal Spa Classic CS22 or Costco Elite  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Both at $3999: Would you buy Cal Spa CS22 or Costco Elite?

• Costco Elite
    • Cal Spa CS 22 Santa Barbara

There are a lot of people, both Dealer/Repair and Consumer, on this Forum with a lot of knowledge. I know that these two tubs are NOT on the top list for most folks on this tub, but this is the budget I have for a Tub. So, one of the two will have to do for now. Now given the situation, if you HAD to buy one of these two Tubs, which one would you choose? Thanks.

Please vote in the poll, and please feel free to leave any comments.

Thank you.

There are a lot of people, both Dealer/Repair and Consumer, on this Forum with a lot of knowledge. I know that these two tubs are NOT on the top list for most folks on this tub, but this is the budget I have for a Tub. So, one of the two will have to do for now. Now given the situation, if you HAD to buy one of these two Tubs, which one would you choose? Thanks.

Thank you.

I am in the same boat, but I do not have as good a price on the Cal Spa as you do. I am leaning toward the Cal Spa because they can deliver it to my backyard and set it up, plus show me how to use it. The Cal Spa is bigger than the Costco Elite if that matters to you. The Costco Elite does have many more jets than the Cal Spa and a stereo system. But, to me the jets and stereo are not that big a deal. Anyone else have any opinions on what Tub of these two they would choose? I would be interested in reading opinions on these two Tubs as well.

Cal spa! all the way. Costco tub is junk! Let relplies start for me saying that, I dont care. I am here to express my true opinion and nothing but. If I were to say anything else it would be a pure lie.

1 vote for cal, but really its your choice. You should wet test and see for yourself which spas fit you best. Ohhh, wait, you cant wet test a Costco tub, but I am sure that you can talk a salesman there into it while you ask them all the technical question about it. Ohhh, wait, they dont have any salespeople there that know anything about it. Well, you could just take your chances on testing it after they deliver it. Ohh, wait, they dont deliver it. Hmmm, I guess they lost my business.

You all can see where I am going with that.

Cal spa! all the way. Costco tub is junk!

. Well, you could just take your chances on testing it after they deliver it. Ohh, wait, they dont deliver it. Hmmm, I guess they lost my business.

You all can see where I am going with that.

If you buy from Costco online it will be delivered to your home. Shipping is included in the advertised price.

Just more you do not know..... What do you actually know about the Coscto spa? Have you even seen one other then in photo's?

If you buy from Costco online it will be delivered to your home. Shipping is included in the advertised price.

Just more you do not know..... What do you actually know about the Coscto spa? Have you even seen one other then in photo's?

Is there a dealer in your area that handles Outback Spas. You should be able to get a 5 person Outback Laguna for $3999. And you will have the local servcie to back it up.

Is there a dealer in your area that handles Outback Spas. You should be able to get a 5 person Outback Laguna for $3999. And you will have the local servcie to back it up.

I purchased a Hot Springs Vanguard, so I'm no longer in the market to buy one. I did some reasearch on the Costco spa which is why I know a little about them. I personally am a d0-it-yourself kinda guy and would rather not have to depend on a service dept, but since the wife chose the HS tub I will utilize them if needed. I don't want to spend the kind of money on a HS then try to do my own work if I don't have to. If I would have spent $4k then I would have no problem attempting my own service if needed because I would know that it is the tradeoff of saving $2-$3k on the initial purchase.

Thank you.

check out the retreat from marquis. same pricepoint better company

Thank you.

If you put a gun to my head and I had to, Cal, No gun, wait a couple years, save my money, buy a good spa. It will last you a life time. these two will not, which means you will have to buy another in 10 years time.

You may want to do your homework. The platinum elite 2 is no longer offered over the internet(there are many keys models available but not the platinum elite), in store only. Yes, I have seen one. I have been up close and personal many times. So, I guess that is more that I know. I am very familiar with the costco tub. I wouldnt insult it like I have if I wasnt familiar with it or seen in person. I love right around the corner from a costco and I still did not buy it.