Pics Please

jadi

[

how much longer on your tub??

John 104 degrees

John, It should be delivered to dealer's warehouse this week. But I'm not ready to take it yet. I will be heading up your way to Connecticut tonite and won't be back til late friday. I have a lot of other appiontments next week. I told my dealer to hold it till 3rd wk of aug. By then I should have some free time to make sure it's set up the way I want it be. After that, I will need a few more days to figure out how to post pics here. Thank you for asking.

jadi

Cool i'll be here waiting :D

John 104 degrees

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finshed! Pics of our hot tub...still more additions to make in time

anewspa,

Very nice set up. Beautiful yard. Paver match up nicely. Congratulation on "anewspa"

Thankyou very much for sharing your picture.

jadi

PS: I just got mine an hour ago. Was out there taking pics. Now, need to figure out how to post.

Can use some help.

jadi

PS: I just got mine an hour ago. Was out there taking pics. Now, need to figure out how to post.

Can use some help.

Jadi

Thats great!!! Do a search on how to post pics.

John :D

Can you take pics of the inside before you add water????

Jadi How about it????

This tub is a lot bigger than i had thought. It look so out of place where I want put it.

Right now my tub is just sitting on the patio waiting to be hook up. I had plan to do it this week but it's been raining everyday since saturday. It will be a temporary spot just so we can use it until we decide a better location. The best spot I have for it now is about 60 ft away from my backyard door. But I don't want to pour a concrete slap, do wiring and all that to find out its too far to get to and from in the cold winter months. I'll take some more pics when ready to use. And more later...when it's set up up properly.

Happy Hottubing

jadi

Jadi How about it????

This tub is a lot bigger than i had thought. It look so out of place where I want put it.

Right now my tub is just sitting on the patio waiting to be hook up. I had plan to do it this week but it's been raining everyday since saturday. It will be a temporary spot just so we can use it until we decide a better location. The best spot I have for it now is about 60 ft away from my backyard door. But I don't want to pour a concrete slap, do wiring and all that to find out its too far to get to and from in the cold winter months. I'll take some more pics when ready to use. And more later...when it's set up up properly.

Happy Hottubing

jadi

Good luck :D John

can you post a pic of the spa controler?? or the guts??

Spa: Sundance Chelsee

Deck: Red Balau

Stain: Cabots Australian Timber Oil (Mahagony Flame)

Robert, That's a very nice plan out deck/patio you have. I like the diagonal floor.

Thankyou very much for sharing your pictures. Happy Hot-tubbing.

jadi

• 2 months later...

Here is a picture of our setup. It is close to the master bedroom door. It is perfect for us to get in and out quickly and in the house if the need be. We usually go in without suits so a quick get away has been needed a few times.

We live pretty far out and have a 600 foot drive way. We usually know when someone is coming up the drive because of the dog. But he has let us down a few times. Ha! Ha!

Sorry the picture doesn't show up very well. I cannot get it to post bigger.

2556825440029449128QgvHQz_th.jpg

lindal, Congrat on your spa. We use our tub without suits too. Afew times when our little one wants to join us we wear suits. But found it very uncomfortable when getting out and dripping all the way to bathroom.

Thankyou very much for sharing your picture. Post again when you figure out how make it bigger.