Just Ordered A New Tub, And The Winner Is?

Well, I did it. I just ordered a 2006 LA Spa HEET model. I ordered it with the 3 pump 61 jet version, the ultimate water management, fiber optic lighting, Stainless stell jets. I got it all for 7800 plus tax with the steps, lifter, cover, delivery and chemicals. Was this a good deal? Well, in any case its a done deal and paid in full. I have been trying out may hot tubs. I have wet tested probably 15 plus different tubs. Everything from Artesian, D1, Master, Coleman, Elite by Maxx, Bullfrog etc.....I finally felt that the LA was the right tub and offered the best bang for my buck. Many of the tubs that I tested I wasnt even happy with. The LA spa was like the company had read my mind on what I wanted. It took the best of everything that I liiked about other companies and put it in one tub. It stole the cofort from the elite, the foot jets from master and then gave me more of them, the power that tops most all spas I tested, the attention to detail from the D1 and the circulation pump from the Artesian and a filter system that is easier than doing a set of dishes. Well, the list goes on and on but you get the idea. This will be my first tub but I am looking forward to it. It will be about 3-4 weeks. I would have to say that if you are looking for a tub then you have to look at the LA spas. One of the things that I will admit is that ther are better built tubs out there, but for me I tested alot because if I am not comfortable in it then it doesnt really matter at how well it hold up. Of course the tubs I am in reference to cost alot more. I couldnt find another tub that came close to features, therapy, appearance, value and overall bang for the buck.Well, I am really excited right now so I will stop at that as I could go on and on.

:P:D

Well, I did it. I just ordered a 2006 LA Spa HEET model. I ordered it with the 3 pump 61 jet version, the ultimate water management, fiber optic lighting, Stainless stell jets. I got it all for 7800 plus tax with the steps, lifter, cover, delivery and chemicals. Was this a good deal? Well, in any case its a done deal and paid in full. I have been trying out may hot tubs. I have wet tested probably 15 plus different tubs. Everything from Artesian, D1, Master, Coleman, Elite by Maxx, Bullfrog etc.....I finally felt that the LA was the right tub and offered the best bang for my buck. Many of the tubs that I tested I wasnt even happy with. The LA spa was like the company had read my mind on what I wanted. It took the best of everything that I liiked about other companies and put it in one tub. It stole the cofort from the elite, the foot jets from master and then gave me more of them, the power that tops most all spas I tested, the attention to detail from the D1 and the circulation pump from the Artesian and a filter system that is easier than doing a set of dishes. Well, the list goes on and on but you get the idea. This will be my first tub but I am looking forward to it. It will be about 3-4 weeks. I would have to say that if you are looking for a tub then you have to look at the LA spas. One of the things that I will admit is that ther are better built tubs out there, but for me I tested alot because if I am not comfortable in it then it doesnt really matter at how well it hold up. Of course the tubs I am in reference to cost alot more. I couldnt find another tub that came close to features, therapy, appearance, value and overall bang for the buck.Well, I am really excited right now so I will stop at that as I could go on and on.

:P:D

Congrats.

A perfect example why wet testing is so important. How do ya like your dealer? congrats and wishes for many enjoyable soaks in your new tub.

Awsome, I like how you took the best features of some of the tubs you wet tested and put it all into one. Now this is a man that knows what he wants

I too wet tested this pass weekend the LA HEET model with 2 pumps only. If I was to order it, I too would go with the 3 pump model, but the price you quote is better, where did you buy it, I live in the Buffalo, New York area.

NY has higher prices than alot of states believe it or not. What are you paying for it upstate?

I too wet tested this pass weekend the LA HEET model with 2 pumps only. If I was to order it, I too would go with the 3 pump model, but the price you quote is better, where did you buy it, I live in the Buffalo, New York area.

I am in Sacramento California. A ways away. Trust me though, getting that price wasnt easy. It took a while to grind the price down. My dealer was really cool. No high pressure, no slandering other brands. I had done alot of research and finnally decided to jump in. I wanted the 3 pump because of the extra jets, especially the gatlin gun foot jets. Too cool, I cant believe someone did exactly what I was thinking.

I am in Sacramento California. A ways away. Trust me though, getting that price wasnt easy. It took a while to grind the price down. My dealer was really cool. No high pressure, no slandering other brands. I had done alot of research and finnally decided to jump in. I wanted the 3 pump because of the extra jets, especially the gatlin gun foot jets. Too cool, I cant believe someone did exactly what I was thinking.

LA and NY have fairly higher prices than the rest of the country and FL. Also depends on how big the dealer is and the Manufacturer