J-480 Has Arrived! A Few Questions......

I accidentally posted this in the water chemistry section!

So the tub arrived (again) today! We had the "A" delivery team plus I had a couple of my bigger buddies here (6' 10" and 320lbs). They got it to the same place as the last team. The main difference was the crew chief was a lil man with a BIG heart and my big Buddy TJ. We needed about 2" clearance and TJ was able to pull a 4" x 4" about 3" which made all the difference. WOOOOOHOOOOO! No crane fee and it only cost me a couple beers.

Now a couple of questions:

1- The spa has some water and a bit of dirt in the bottom that was not there when they first tried to deliver the tub. My plan is to clean out the tub using just WARM water. Anything I should be careful of????? I am a really new to Hot Tub ownership, so very cautious.

2- The acrylic was scuffed during the delivery, what can I use to buff it out safely?

3- They provided me with a RENDEZVOUS (by GLB) start up kit. Which appears to be a BROMINE based kit. Is this good or should I ask them for a Di Chlor startup kit? I am looking for easiest no fuss.

Your help is as always appreciated!

MG