IPI spa pac

Anyone ever see a spa pac from IPI? Ingenious Product Inc.? I recently got one very cheap and am looking to install it in my tub. It is brand new, never installed. It did not come with an instructions or diagrams of any kind. I opened the cover and there is no diagrams of anything inside either. But cannot find anything about it anywhere online or anything. Looking for some kind of installation instructions or wiring diagrams. 

I did get ahold of someone who knew a little about these packs. He used to supply parts to the guy who made them. He said the guy died in a boating accident and the company is out of business and they are no longer made. I looked up the numbers on the pc board(mini max CT250 rev.B ) and the boards are still in use in other spa packs. I am looking for some installation instructions for this pack. I am wondering if I can use installation instructions for another type of spa pack that uses the same pc board? My main concern is that my tub is an older model that is 110V. How do I ensure this is hooked up as a 110v pack. And also, my tub only has a single jet pump, single speed, and a circulation pump. If I knew for certain how to ensure those features, I think I could figure out the rest. 

IMG_1261 (1).JPG

IMG_1264 (1).JPG