Pump 2 not registering on topside control after spa pack circuit board replacement

My original circuit board (Balboa EL2000 M3 [PN: 54301-04]) fried last week and I've had to replace it with the Balboa EL2000 M3 [PN: 53834-05].  Everything is working as it should except for Pump 2.  

Pump 2 is not registering on the top side controller.  I have matched the dip switches from the old circuit board to the new circuit board and still no success.  I've also tried switching switch 1 and 2 on the Switchbank B to 'ON', and still nothing.

Any help would be appreciated.  I'm starting to think I'll need to replace the topside control to a more updated version that is compatible with the new circuit board (PN:53834-05)

54301-04 or 54302 MAAX 460 Mach3 System Wiring Diagram Chick Here.jpg

54301-04.jpg

53834-05.jpg

I got it working.  I needed to shut the hot tub off, switch 1 and 2 ON on Switchbank B, and then turn the hot tub back on from the breaker.  I also needed to reset A12 during this process as well.  Basically what is highlighted in the WARNING section in the pic I posted.

Thanks anyways!

• Like 1