Sundance 2017 Ramona flashes 560

edgraham

I came home the other day and noticed my hot tub had no power, or appeared to have no power. I went and checked the breaker and it was fine. I reset it just to see if the hot tub would power up, and "560" flased on the readout and nothing else happened. It completely dead with exception of the 560 and i cant find anything about it. Retailer where I bought it wants $150 just to show up.

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2023 at 8:27 AM, CanadianSpaTech said:

Post photos of the circuit board, Topside and schematic on inside cover if there is one so we can see what system you have.

So My GFCI braker keeps tripping also. I tried replacing the breaker and nothing changed.

421263313_7168627809919594_7250203541994489065_n.jpg

421059770_403159832096876_6189226178011309721_n.jpg

Disconnected the heater. Disconnected Heater in and out.

No change. Still trips breaker. I wish I knew what this 560 was. It flashed up so fast that you blink and you miss it. I have checked all the wires on the board for shorts and cant find a damn thing.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/78934/Jacuzzi-Premium-J-325.html?page=34#manual

Start at the beginning and follow the power... Disconnect the main power going to the pack at TB1 and see if it holds. 

Next disconnect all 6 connections along bottom edge. Does it hold? Then connect the 2 on the left j5 j6 does it hold? 

Then the next 2 J7 J8 Does it hold?

Post photos of the newly installed GFCI so we can see how it is wired.

Post results.

At some point you may want to pull the board and look on the back for darkened or burnt areas  

Before you swapped the breaker would the GFCI hold but just nothing happens?

• Like 1

Verified the old GFCI worked so I put it back in. 

Does not trip with J5/J6 off. Trips when they are back on.  J 6/7/8/9/10/11/12/16/17/18/19/20/21 do not affect if it trips.

I do not have J13/14

When I disconnect  J15 it does not trip immeadiately. but after about 5 seconds the breaker trips. When connected it trips immeadiately.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2024 at 8:21 AM, CanadianSpaTech said:

Disconnect J15, 16 and 17 and try. If it still trips remove the board and look on the back for any damage. When removing the board disconnect everything but J5 and 6 and try. Does it trip?

OK, So no burn marks on the board. it looks clean. When I disconnect 15/16/17 it does not trip.  If I connect 16/17 it trips after about 5 seconds.  Did not try the j5/6 thing. I forgot...lol But with 15/16/17 disconnected it runs fine with Pump 1 out of the loop. I am gonna give it a once over.