2008 Hot Spring Grandee - many control panel buttons not responding (temp control, Jets 2) and possibly lights causing electricity in water!

tgranger

I found a "free, come get it" 2008 Hot Spring Grandee on Facebook Marketplace knowing it would have some issues to work out.

I am trying to determine if the control panel head is bad or if something on the main circuit board is bad.

When I initially hooked it up, the jets buttons felt sticky and were not responding well. Since then, things have gone from bad to worse. Jets 1 does turn on jets; however, Jets 2, Clean, Temp Control do not seem to respond. 

Also, I noticed the lights do not come on, but after attempting, it felt like there was electricity in the water (like licking a 9 volt but on my hands). After turning main power off and on, this sensation went away.

Would love some advice on how to narrow my focus and make sure I order the correct parts!

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg