Hotspring 110v not heating

Hi,  hoping to find some answers,  as I'm not seeing anything in my manual or on YouTube.  I bought a hotspring Pace off someone that had it wired to 220. I only have a dedicated 15amp so I wired it with a gfci plug.  This model says it can be a 110 or 220. Jets work great,  new filter,  made sure no airlock when I filled,  but 12 hours later not one degree warmer.  I opened the circuit board and see that when the jets are off, the red heat light is off, when I turn the jets on,  the red heat light blinks. I have no idea what to do from here,  hoping someone has some insight because I just wanna soak!!

Thanks so much

Screenshot_20231013_004607_Video Editor.jpg

20231013_000029.jpg

On 10/12/2023 at 9:47 PM, JustWannaSoak said:

Hi,  hoping to find some answers,  as I'm not seeing anything in my manual  on YouTube.  I bought a hotspring Pace off someone that had it wired to 220. I only have a dedicated 15amp so I wired it with a gfci plug.  This model says it can be a 110 or 220. Jets work great,  new filter,  made sure no airlock when I filled,  but 12 hours later not one degree warmer.  I opened the circuit board and see that when the jets are off, the red heat light is off, when I turn the jets on,  the red heat light blinks. I have no idea what to do from here,  hoping someone has some insight because I just wanna soak!!

Thanks so much

The manual says the spa needs 20 amp but the electrical connection diagram says 30 amp GFI and shows how to change jumpers (L2 + N).