8 person jacuzzi into a pool permanently

Good afternoon everybody I was having a conundrum here so we inherited a spa from a friend a eight person jacuzzi and we were not thinking ahead of placement and cost to wire it. Here's my deal we can afford an electrician to install/run the wiring need to run the Jacuzzi. Long story short we just want to put water in the darn thing and circulate it through an external pool pump is the a way to hook it through existing spa plumbing or do I just have to throw the hose over the side I just want the cheapest route well besides cost of cleaning materials. Again we don't want the heat we live in California no need just want a mini pool at this time please help with options thanks

7 hours ago, creoleswift said:

Good afternoon everybody I was having a conundrum here so we inherited a spa from a friend a eight person jacuzzi and we were not thinking ahead of placement and cost to wire it. Here's my deal we can afford an electrician to install/run the wiring need to run the Jacuzzi. Long story short we just want to put water in the darn thing and circulate it through an external pool pump is the a way to hook it through existing spa plumbing or do I just have to throw the hose over the side I just want the cheapest route well besides cost of cleaning materials. Again we don't want the heat we live in California no need just want a mini pool at this time please help with options thanks