Tiger river spa bengal M

Jets and lights work fine, the power and ready light is blinking and heater not working. No heater light on at all. Circ pump is working but I don’t feel like it’s pushing lots of water. I can tell the water is moving but not bubbling. Also that clear tube in the picture does not have water in it and I have no idea where it goes. I’ve pulled the check valve off and it’s sucking but no water is in it. Help please! 

IMG_7300.jpeg

As for the heater, when the tub is calling for heat, measure the voltage on the heater terminals. Depending on your setup, you should have either 120V or 240V across the terminals when the tub wants heat. If you do have voltage, it's a bad heater. If you don't, it's most likely a bad relay.

Looking at the board, do you have any burn marks on it? 

Upload pictures of your control board and wiring diagram.

No codes, when I first power it on it sits there for a minute and then the power and ready light flashes. The jets, light and circ pump all work no problem just not the heater. There is also a buzzing sound coming from the control board 

Power and ready lights flashing together is indicator of circ pump flow issue. The pressure switch built into heater is not closing. Could be dirty filter, weak circ pump or bad pressure switch.Also verify the check valve opens and closes with jet pump operation.  Remove filter from hot tub and see if the heater light on circuit board comes on. The pump looks like the original and even though it is moving water its flow is reduced and won't close pressure switch. Test the switch by removing connector from board with multimeter set to continuity. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

That is the circulation pump. when it stops moving water what voltage do you get on the board at white and black circ pump connections. Middle set of wires going into bottom of IQ box. On right hand section of circuit board.