2004 Island Spa Antiqua newbie here

nickrides

Hi Gents

I inherited this above spa, everything works, nice condition

It seems to have locked out and I don't have the manual and cannot find it online

Circ pump and heat is running

Temp is flashing and no buttons work , but they worked yesterday.

I unpowered it a couple of times, no luck

I can I unlock it?

The main pumps cycle every so often for about a minute, so there running.

Thanks in advance!

Nick

You likely have a Gecko S-Class system. Post photos of the topside if below is different then what you have. Let us know if this works.

This function allows you to prevent unauthorized parameter setting of the unit. This feature is especially helpful when young children have access to the keypad. Locking your digital control pad: 1- Press and hold Pump 1 key for10 seconds. 2- The display will show Loc 3- Press and hold Pump 1 key again for 10 seconds to unlock keypad. The display will show Ulc to confirm. When control pad is locked, all keypad functions are locked, except the light and pump 1. All automatic functions of the system run as usual.

https://www.thespaworks.com/sites/default/files/upload/qrc_sspa-mp_tsc-35_en.pdf

I would say you are in for a new topside based on the look of the exposed buttons. The one I posted above is likely the same just the overlay only has 6 buttons just the bottom 2 on the right are covered over. Remove the 2 Philips screws and pry the topside out and get the part number off a sticker located on the underside.  It is made by Gecko and you should be able to find a Gecko Replacement. Might be square instead of oval but will fit and work if it is. Post photo of the sticker on the underside. Where are you located?

Ok that is a little unexpected. Will need to see a photo of the spa pack to see what you have as they have used similar looking topsides with different connectors to attach to the board/pack but it should be the link I posted for the TSC35. Just want to be sure. 

• 4 weeks later...