Power issues with Sundance hot tub

wjd53

I was given an early 2000's Sundance Portofino hot tub that I've been trying to get set up. It lived all it's life indoors so it's actually in pretty decent shape. This is a convertible model, meaning it can be wired 120v so that the pump and heater do not run at the same time or it can be wired 240v with no limitation. I have it wired 240v. I have gone through all the components and tested them individually on a separate circuit. I replaced the circulation pump which had a bad impeller. I also replaced the transformer which was not putting out 12v for the control board to operate. I'm having problems with the control board on a couple fronts. There is a plug-in on the board that is supposed to provide 120v to power the transformer but it isn't outputting anything. I am currently providing power to the transformer separately just to be able to run the tub. The good - the circulation pump and the heater are working fine. Light inside comes on, heater cuts off when the tub gets to temp.  The bad - when the jet pump is turned on it runs for a minute and shuts off. I checked the output from the control board and it is outputting 240v to the jet pump but the plaque on the jet pump clearly says that it is a 120v pump. I have powered the jet pump on 120v and it works fine. I don't understand why this control board is sending 240v to this 120v pump. All the components are original except the circulation pump and transformer i replaced. Otherwise the controls seem to work fine. Everything appears to be hooked up correctly to the control board, Is this a problem with the control board itself? What else should I be looking at? I'm baffled. It seems like the control board is sending the wrong voltage to the jet pump. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

IMG_9063.jpg

IMG_9076.jpg

IMG_9054.jpg

IMG_9022 (1).jpg