Power light Blinking

Hello,

Brandon here - I have a 2008 hot spring lime light pulse spa - love it but, she being trouble some lately.

I had a leak (my fault ) after letting her seat for 4 days. Turned her on her side, fixed it- no leaks and she was  worked great but, then the spa started to act up. She would heat up and then shut off and rest. Then I would get a ready and power light blinking - or air lock -Fd so I drained and filled a her up a few time and nothing.

I replaced the filter - nothing

Replaced the diverter valve - nothing

replace both sensor on the no fault heater -nothing

bypassed the pressure switch - she working; however, now after she runs for a while, the control panel turns off, then on and she keeps doing that tell the power light is blinking. 

I'm out of ideals on what could be going wrong - any one have any suggestions. 

Hello RDSpaguy,

The circulation pumping is running good. Sounds good, flow good in a ideal state.  (Side note: about 5 years ago,  I did have to replace it once before)

The air lock was from the Power and ready light blinking per the manuals. First, I drain the tub and slow filled it up. I then manually purge every hose, pump and check valve, both sensors on the heater and reconnected everything back. And still after a day of sitting, I could not get the pressure switch to release. 

Even with the “ready- power lights blinking” - I could turn on the spa and the jets could run through all 6 jet cycles. 

As soon as I by pass the pressure switch- the heater came right on and in about  4 hours, the spa was in operation. When I closed the lid for the night and put the spa in clean mode then that’s when the power light started to blink. 

I would rest set the breakers, wait a minute then turn it back on and the spa would work for about 20 minutes,  then about 5 minutes Into running the display would flash as if it had reset. The spa then would turn back on, then work and then reset again. Since then I have left the breakers off.  

Now, after I fixed the leak and verify that I had no other leaks. I moved and worked ever air valve, water fall valve. Not sure if that could be the monkey. 

Hope I articulated that well enough- thank you for helping me with this. 

It sounds like a power issue to me. The control going blank is a bit odd. Do you have a digital electrical tester? Test the power coming in to the spa for fluctuations. You should see steady voltage. Check the circuit board for corrosion or burns, especially around the transformer. Check for chewed wires going to the control.