Hot Tub will not heat

On my two person hot tub we are having a issue. On our Hot Tub which I believe is a LDEER E-041 (See image as part of text is unseeable) but normally our hot tub will heat normally and will heat as it should but occasionally seemingly at the same time in the day it shuts off and we are unable to get it to heat up again. I can't find anything online that has helped. Your help is highly appreciated. I've attached images for your convenience and hope to hear back from you soon. 

Many Thanks,

33 minutes ago, RDspaguy said:

Pics aren't visible. Need to know more. Is there a timer? Is it a digital control, could be in economy mode.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zrYhfoQBbRQu3BLY7 oops sorry can't attach them for some reason but this is them. The issue is we bought it second hand and are unsure as how to set it to be on 24/7 and the clock is wrong meaning it's off during the day. And  yes it is a digital control 

9 minutes ago, RDspaguy said:

I have been repairing portable spas for 25 years, I have never seen that control. Congratulations! I wish there was a prize.

Can you remove the side panel and check the control box for a name? You may be able to get some info from that.

Otherwise, it's chinese to me...😁

Well I've removed the side and looked for a name but im unable to find one. In all seriousness thank you for you help and I've uploaded the pictures of the box and it's model number into the shared album. Thanks for looking into it though.