poly planar interface ISC-100

ajfs67

Hi everyone,

i have a 2006 Sundance Maxxus and a rat chewed my wires coming from the poly planar interface ISC-100(the part that connects to the Spa Keypad / Pump Sensors. does any one have photos of the wires coming from it? i need to know how to rebuild/reconnect it.

thank you !

Yes. Are all other spa functions working? I would disconnect it from the topside so it dosen't effect anything else. I would also check all other wiring for mouse damage. Make sure you find out where they are getting in and block it off before they do some real damage. They only need an opening not much bigger than a quarter to get in.  What I see here in Canada during the Winter is they will nip the air injection lines so that water will drip then they have the perfect home that is warm and cozy with a water source. Mouse heaven.  

7 hours ago, CanadianSpaTech said:

Yes. Are all other spa functions working? I would disconnect it from the topside so it dosen't effect anything else. I would also check all other wiring for mouse damage. Make sure you find out where they are getting in and block it off before they do some real damage. They only need an opening not much bigger than a quarter to get in.  What I see here in Canada during the Winter is they will nip the air injection lines so that water will drip then they have the perfect home that is warm and cozy with a water source. Mouse heaven.  

thanks for advice!    ya i actually purchased this from someone else. i knew it had a mouse problem but i wasn't expecting it to be so bad. i ended up replacing all ribbon wires and i removed all the foam because of the smell. this is the last thing i have to repair before running power and checking for leaks and re-foaming it.  any advice on this overhaul? what foam would you recommend me spraying after any or all leaks are fixed? i was thinking of using Foam it Green open cell.   

thank you!

18 minutes ago, CanadianSpaTech said:

Where are you located? Below freezing area. Foam it would work. Is the base and cabinet still intact? 

Southern California, the base and cabinet are still in good condition. the paneling is currently off but yes the base and framing is still attached . 

You could fill cavity with Roxol mineral wool insulation then with the panels removed wrap a reflective bubble wrap and staple in place. Would make future repairs easier. Could even bag and tape (6mil poly) the mineral wool and it will stand in place.